Chart Stalkers Group

My chart always looks good right up till the day I get AF. My last two months were crazy high and AF still came. But thanks!

Oh Kelly, im so so sorry, i dont know what else to say hunni, sending you lots of :hugs:

Im here, probaby wont be about during the days as im on holidays now so will be out and about, i have spent the day down the coast today jetboating which was heaps of fun.

How you doing Kelly?? :hugs:

I am getting so pissed off with my OPK's I think I must have a dud batch, my control lines are hardly even coming up, i just did my second one for today and there was no test line whatsoever, but there was a second line between the green end bit and the control line and it was a horizontal line..........WTF is that about?? Im so mad at them, they have never failed me before and now im about to throw them out the fken window :hissy: Ok rant over :rofl:

How is everyone else going?

Lol it's ok sarah! Just go by temps and CM and you'll be fine. I am day 3 of serophene which is a clomid pill and it makes my tummy feel weird, not like sick or sore just funny tingly feelings. I will start POAS on cd10 this cycle as I can O anywhere between cd12 and 16 I think doc told me 5 to 9 days after last pill or something.

Yeah if i just keep :sex: i should be covered, i did one with FMU just now to see if they were all dud, and this one looked fine, it was a negative though, so will do another one at lunch time.

My letrozole is meant to make you ovulate somewhere between 5-9 days afer teh last one too, i think today is day 8 for me so should be today or tomorrow, hopefully.

Yeah if i just keep :sex: i should be covered, i did one with FMU just now to see if they were all dud, and this one looked fine, it was a negative though, so will do another one at lunch time.

My letrozole is meant to make you ovulate somewhere between 5-9 days afer teh last one too, i think today is day 8 for me so should be today or tomorrow, hopefully.

Don't worry about it you should be fine. I will be happy to O on cd15 or 16 this month, kind of excited to see how soon it will be. When did you start peeing on a stick?

Yeah im dying to know when i will O this month too, because i had the tablets earlier this time, or whether that makes no difference. I took the letrozole from CD2 - CD6 but i didnt start PIAC until 4 days after the last one because they have LH in them so you actually get a false positive result, you need to wait 4 days for it to clear from your system, i dont know whether the ones your on will be the same or not though??

Not sure, I can start on cd11 that will be 4 days after last pill. means I will use one less opk to. I just hope it gets me going early, when did you O last month and when do you normally O?

Well before i started on the letrzole my O had been anywhere from CD14 - CD23 with the average probably being around CD18 or 19. Last month i took the letrozole from CD4 - CD9 and O'd on CD16, this cycle i took them CD2 - CD6 so two days earlier, so if it were to make me O two days earlier than last month then that would mean today on CD14, so i guess i will find out in the next couple of days.

Well your temp did go up a bit so you could have yesterday. SO I can expect to O around cd15 then. I took mine cd3 and normally O on cd19 as well. It will be nice to have a shorter cycle.

I did another OPK a couple of hours ago and it was an ok test this time and it was positive, not a super dark positive but the 2 lines were the same colour, so my super dark one will probably be tonight or tomorrow, so i have just been :sex: used preseed again too even though FS said not to :dohh: so im assuming my O will probably be tomorrow. It is nice to have shorter cycles and not have to wait so long for a postive OPK.

Yes I am looking forward to that the most. My poor ovaries feel like they have been through a marathon, I wonder how many eggs I am producing. One more pill tomorrow.

I hope you start feeling better once you had your last pill, i dont get any side effects from the letrozole at all hardly, it causes some spotting for the days i take it but that is all. I got a postive OPK last night and another super dark postive this morning with fmu, so O will probably be today for me, probably during the night, so looks like i O'd on CD15 again like i did last month, so obviously taking the tablets a couple of days earlier didnt mean O a couple of days earlier, but either way i have :sex: at the right times so i am happy.......well for now anyway.

Thats good to hear! I am hoping to O on cd15 or lower so it gives me hope. My side effects are very mild I can just feel stuff happening and have had 2 hotflashes so far but they are nice cause I Am always cold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->