Chart Stalkers Needed!

xXxJessicaxXx

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

My Ovulation Chart

So I'm dpo13 And my temps have been rising since double dip at dpo8-9!

I have loads of previous cycles on my FF (fertility friend) link so you can see this isn't normal for me! If you scroll down after clicking link you'll see all previous charts.

I got a BFN today but with a internet cheapie which I didn't get a BFP with DD until weeks late for AF with dip sticks. AF is due anytime from dpo14-16 which is tomorrow until Thursday!

I'll be testing again in morning with FRER if my temps don't drop! my question is what do you think! I'd be very greatful.

I have no Pms and no pg symptoms but again didn't with DD but that was like 9 years ago. xx

From what I understand, "implantation dips" can happen whether or not you're pregnant. So I wouldn't say it's conclusive, but since it hasn't happened to you before, I would say it's definitely promising!

Good luck and update us when you test in the morning! :)

Thanks Hun and I'll be sure to update! Sorry I don't think I made my self very clear my bad... I didn't mean the dip per say as I've had dips before just not like this with constant rising temps since the dip and the zig zag bits new to me too and also my temp normally starts plunging to cover line by dpo12 sometimes earlier also the no pre af symptoms but now I'm wondering if the maca has helped in some way. thanks for the advice though Hun. xx

My temp dropped big time this morning so not gonna bother testing as AF will be hear today or today. I'm kinda shocked TBH as still no Pms. xx

Thanks Hun and got BFN today so waiting on the silent witch! And I say that because I have not 1 pms symptom at all! xx

Thanks Hun! I'm not sure AF is actually due today. I think AF is due DPO16 which is this thursday. So I'm not out yet but don't feel very confident. Unless my temp goes up tomorrow (which I doubt) then I'll have no hope left for this cycle. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->