Chart stalkers please!

maanda

Reaction score
Hi, This month has been the cruddiest chart yet with really low temps post O. I had O date confirmed by bloods but still not confident.
Can anyone have a look and let me know what you think about my lazy temps please!

I would be more inclined to say you ovulated cd17....but it's hard to say due to you missing so many temps in the beginning.

Thanks for having a look Calliebaby. Normally I would say CD17 too but thanks to my bt and ultrasounds it was definately CD14 :)

From the info you have provided, it should be CD14, your temps seem to be lazy indeed as the first week's temps are kinda decreasing ! Hope your second week's temp raise. :thumbup:

From the info you have provided, it should be CD14, your temps seem to be lazy indeed as the first week's temps are kinda decreasing ! Hope your second week's temp raise. :thumbup:

Lazy indeed! They seem to be staying above the coverline and as my midwife friend said, this is the first month they have been so strange, maybe it's a good thing?!

Yes, perhaps temp will raise in the days ahead, however, it seems to be consistent past few days, so there is definitely hope. Also the pattern matters at the last few days nearing AF. FX, Good Luck

thanks, two days left and still steady- sitting on the edge of my seat now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->