Chart stalkers!!

danni2kids

Mum of 3 boys
Reaction score
Can someone try and interpret my chart, i am positive i ovulated on cd 26 or 27, i had a positive opk ewcm and terrible OV pains but my temp is not rising!

I test at the same time every day and use a BBT thermometer!!

Is it possible that i had all these symptoms but no egg was released?? Or maybe my temps might rise tommorrow??

I use to be 28 days every month but my FSH is climbing and am now on estrogen support.

CD26 looks to be the best option, but I honestly am not sure if you OV yet...your body keeps trying, but there really isn't a good thermal shift.

You can add a few dummy temps to FF for the next few days and see if you get a confirmed OV....FX'd!

Hard to say. Your temp is still pretty much the same, so maybe today.

Hopefully you'll see a clear shift in the next day or two.

That happened to me last month, all the signs of ovulation but no thermal shift. So frustrating and disappointing. Poor OH was worn out too as I kept demanding BD until my temperature went up and then it didn't. Hope you see a temperature rise tomorrow hun. :dust:

That happened to me last month, all the signs of ovulation but no thermal shift. So frustrating and disappointing. Poor OH was worn out too as I kept demanding BD until my temperature went up and then it didn't. Hope you see a temperature rise tomorrow hun. :dust:

No rise today, but at least they haven't gone down! I just wish it would go up already!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->