Chart

freakles

Reaction score
Can someone look at my chart please and give me some idea of why it shot through the roof.

My temp this morning was 37.10c which is 98.78, this isn't a fever is it?

Meh!!! someone say something lol. I can see you all peeking and running away, talk to the crazy women hahaha

lol how can I run now :rofl:

your chart looks good to me, it show's ovulation inline with you + opk's so your temps will be high and remain high if pregnant and drop towards the time AF due if not. You may get a dip at some point which could indicate implantation but don't worry yourself too much hun...... so far so good :)

lol how can I run now :rofl:

your chart looks good to me, it show's ovulation inline with you + opk's so your temps will be high and remain high if pregnant and drop towards the time AF due if not. You may get a dip at some point which could indicate implantation but don't worry yourself too much hun...... so far so good :)

Isn't it a little to high though. Ive never thought how high is too high.

hehehe sorry i thought it was your first time charting that will teach me to scroll the page down more.

I see you have a LP defect and was wondering if you was taking anything for it so took a peek at your journal :) So sorry things have been a little messed up since your MC. I hope the B vits are starting to work for you and thats why you got the higher than normal temp

Good luck hun lots of sticky baby :dust:

hehehe sorry i thought it was your first time charting that will teach me to scroll the page down more.

I see you have a LP defect and was wondering if you was taking anything for it so took a peek at your journal :) So sorry things have been a little messed up since your MC. I hope the B vits are starting to work for you and thats why you got the higher than normal temp

Good luck hun lots of sticky baby :dust:

So your thinking the vitamins are why my temps are higher aswell? Well i was thinking the same but also i was wondering if it was a fever. Well i hope its the vitamins, and thanks for not running lol. I may be a mad women but i don't bite :haha:

Lol thats ok I must be mad too as we are both trying for number 4 :D

It is possible it could be fever but enless you start feeling ill (if your not already) its hard to tell.

I will hope its the vits working for you though!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->