Charters help needed!!

SpudsMama

New Mummy!
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Today I'm 14dpo and AF is due on 16dpo. Usually my temp drops on the day/day after the witch shows her face, but this cycle it's been dropping since 11dpo. It went below the coverline yesterday and stayed there today. Does anyone know what this could mean? It's a pretty steep difference compared to my other cycles...

The link to my chart is in my signature :thumbup:

Thank you and baby dust to you all :hugs: xx

It appears that your period is coming. :hugs: I very well could be wrong, but unless you are taking your temperature at a different time or having frequent night-wakings, I do believe the dip is indicative of your period arriving soon.

Yeah, I am pretty sure AF is on her way in the next couple of days. I just can't understand why my temp decided to start dropping so early. I mean, if AF arrives on time then my temp has dropped nearly a week beforehand :wacko:

Yeah, I am pretty sure AF is on her way in the next couple of days. I just can't understand why my temp decided to start dropping so early. I mean, if AF arrives on time then my temp has dropped nearly a week beforehand :wacko:

I know it doesn't help, but I have had this happen before. I've also had cycles that lasted 25 days, which is very unusual for me. I think we just tend to notice these oddities more because we are charting.

:hugs:

If you look at the most recent and the one below it, your covers vary pretty intensely: 97.7 and 97.1. So if your 'typical' BBT is closer to the 97.1, you are slowly crawling down there, but the coverline makes it pretty deceiving. At 14 DPO you were 97.6 last cycle, this cycle you're 97.5. They're close, it just looks deceptive. ;D So it may be crawling faster because this cycle, for whatever reasons, you had higher temps during your DPO and now they're moving closer to "normal" at what seems like a very rapid pace?

My charts never matched much either:

My Ovulation Chart

One cycle, my DPO were all nice and neat and orderly, the cycle after they were erratic. But a drop means nothing until :witch: does arrive! So you never know. ;D

Hopefully it'll spike back up for you tomorrow!

Thank you both :thumbup: It's amazing how addicting charting can be :haha:

Congratulations on your BFP swanxxsong :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->