Charters please help!!

Solisnancyv

Reaction score
Hello ladies!

Well I am 6 dpo today and so confused with my chart. I got a positive opk and ewcm on cd 12 and 13 and a temp shift on cd 14 with sustained high temps for the following two days which confirmed ovulation... BUT then on 4dpo my temp went below the coverline and I had ewcm so I started to doubt that I had ovulated.
I did some research online and found that it could be a secondary estrogen surge. So on 5dpo my temp went back over the coverline and it was even higher than my previous temps. So I was like ok I'm fine. Today at 6dpo my temp plummeted again below the coverline and so now I'm even more confused as to what is going on this cycle.... Can any of you ladies look at my chart and tell me if maybe I didnt really ovulate yet or if this has happened to you before?

Thanks and baby dust to all of you!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 8
When I was temping, this would happen to me on some cycles. I read up on it and our temps really don't tell us anything, except if/when we ovulated. I wouldn't read too much into it :) I think FF has your O date correct because you had a significant temp rise on CD 14 and had 3 temps higher than your previous 6. So my guess is you ovulated on CD 13 and experienced your temp rise on CD 14.

Fx for you!

When I was temping, this would happen to me on some cycles. I read up on it and our temps really don't tell us anything, except if/when we ovulated. I wouldn't read too much into it :) I think FF has your O date correct because you had a significant temp rise on CD 14 and had 3 temps higher than your previous 6. So my guess is you ovulated on CD 13 and experienced your temp rise on CD 14.

Fx for you!

Thank you so much for responding! I know I shouldn't read to much into my temps, but I just can't help it. So many things go through my mind. I keep worrying that maybe I didn't really ovulate yet and I may miss my chance... I know it's silly!!! I keep second guessing myself all the time.

I think FF has it correct. It's okay fro your temps to bounce a bit before and after O. Who knows...maybe this big dip if for implantation and you'll get a BFP in a few days! GL!

I usually get a few dips every month, mine stay above the cover line but it is normal to have ups and downs in the luteal phase.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->