Charting help please..... Pretty pretty please!

boonies86

Reaction score
Been TTC for 6months and this is my first month of 'charting' I'm just not sure what to make of it.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks in advance Jo x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 22
Hi Boonies,

I'm not familiar with this particular chart since I use the Fertility Friend app which is really easy to use, but I assume the hearts mean BD days? If so it looks like you were correctly BD'ing on your fertile days. The only slightly unusual thing is that you had your ovulation dip a few days before you actually ovulated. I don't think it's a problem as it may just be your normal variation. I would guess you ovulated on day 17 of your cycle according to your CM and OPK. Are there any specific questions you wanted to know about it? It can be really complicated when you first start but you will get the hang of it soon :)

For charting to be most helpful is to be consistent in taking your temp at the same time every day. Its hard to interpret your chart when you missed so many temps. Kindara is great app for temping but Fertility Friend is better and more advanced.

Going on opk's, it seems you bd'd on the correct days and that you ovulated on either cd 16 or 17. And there seems to be higher temps later in your chart.

Hope you get that bfp!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->