Charting help PLEASE

Holliems

Reaction score
OK, so, I usually wake up at 5AM to temp. This morning, I fell asleep on the couch and DH woke me up at 3AM. I took my temp at 5AM as usual. I know I should have gone ahead and taken it at 3 but I was half asleep. Anyway, should I take this mornings temp out of my chart or leave it in? I feel like if I hadnt woken up (went to bathroom) it may be a bit higher.

Im out of OPKs so Im depending on my chart to tell me if Im ovulating this month. :blush:

https://i666.photobucket.com/albums/vv30/holliemshr/A4FE3189-CC90-4E4A-BC35-5B6FE7838679_zpsmidf705e.png~original

Leave it in, but maybe just add a note that you woke in the night. Fertility friend has that option doesn't it? But 1 temp wont affect your chart, no more than removing the temp completely would... and in all honesty, getting up to go to the toilet then going back to bed wont affect your temp. Ive temped 1st thing then again after using the bathroom (was curious as to how much it would be affected) and the temp didn't actually change at all, so I wouldn't worry :)

Thank you. I did the same thing this morning. Ugh. I guess I'll just see what happens in the week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->