charting help

jstanothrgirl

Reaction score
This is only my second month of charting so I am new at this and have no idea what I am doing really. Last month my chart looked just like the guide said it would and AF showed up on the day the chart predicted. My chart has been all over the place this month- anyone want to take a look and see if they have any ideas as to what is going on? It first predicted O on June 7, then it changed it to the 13th. It felt like I O'd on the 15th. My temps went up, but no crosshairs (probably due to a few random low temps- not sure what that is about). It has also changed my estimated period start day a few times. I think I was due to start the 24th-ish, but no AF and - pregnancy test. Did I not ovulate this month? I am doing at home insemination with preseed and soft cups, I don't know if that makes a difference. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/44dc24/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

I took the lower temps out and it gave me dotted crosshairs and an AF prediction of July 21. Guess if it doesn't show, I'll test again in August. Boy this stuff is confusing. I think I'll take august off to see if I can get a better idea of O time. My donor isn't available a lot so I can't do a lot of short notice donation calls to him. Thanks for looking at it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->