Charting question

MommyCandice

Mommy of 3
Reaction score
Hi ladies if I'm not pregnant this month, I plan to start charting, how do i do so and what do I need to include on my chart, I know it has something to do with some type of temperature what exactly is that temperature, do you check it with a normal thermometer or a special one, do i just check it under my arm or someone else, i feel like an idiot asking this but any help would be greatly aprreciated!!! Also how would I read my chart how do i know when im ovulating based on my chart... so confused
well thanks again in advance ladies

Hi dear its very easy join either fertilityfriend or ovufriend and its very easy after that. After waking up immediately take your temps (keep thermometer under the pillow). Make sure you temp at the same time give or take half n hour but you can set up an alarm.
Make sure you keep the room temp same (if you use AC) , sleep with a quilt, dont breathe with your mouth and wear the same material of nightsuit everyday.
you can add otherthings on chart as well , like your mucustype, BD schedule, OPK info etc.

It will take you two months to get to know your chart better and know your pre and post O temp range.

Get a digital thermometer. The one with either 3 or 4 digits which should show temp like 98.5F or 98.56F or 37.1C or 37.15C. Any digital thermometer would work, dont get an over the top thermometer that says for BBT charting they are all the same. Also keep the thermometer far behind under the tongue while temping either on the left or right side.

I recommend reading Taking Charge of Your Fertility. It's a book about charting and will teach you everything you need to know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->