Charting?

bigbloomerz

Reaction score
Anyone in here a Pro at Charting? A few people now have recommended it to me, but I just dont get it lol.
What do I need to do it? Do I need to buy anything specific?

Broody21 is our resident charting expert!If I was you I'd pop her a PM xx

By the way sorry for pimping you out like that Jen,but you are.You know its true :) :) :) x

You should get a good basal body thermometer. They are extreamly accurate. You can chart by hand or you can use something like FertilityFriend.com. It is an EXCELENT resource for all things charting.

When you take your temp, do it FIRST THING. And I mean FIRST. Keep your thermometer on your nightstand so you can just reach over, get it, take temp. Make sure you record your temps!

If you need help reading the charts, I'd be more than happy to help you.

Oooh good question! I need to know aaaaaaall about charting too please :) I'm going to try it if :witch: ever turns up!
Hope it's not too tricky... I've registered with Fertility Friend and bought a digi thermometer so atm I'm just planning to start charting my temp and take it from there...

FF makes it SOOOOO easy. just put in your temp. If you want to keep track of yoru cervical position and mucous (yum?) you can do it on there too. It takes that into account when nailing down your O day! (yay!)

hahahaha I have been charting for nearly 2 years, so I guess I am an expert LOL.

Take it at the same time every day for the best results. Do it after atleast 3 hours of constant sleep. And as sleepinbeauty says, it must be the first thing. No major movements (going to the loo).

If you find you're taking it at different times each day, you can adjust it (look online) but really is best to do it at the same time.

FF is great!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/Presentations/ChartingBasics/index.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"