Charting

happy2bme

Newly pregnant :)
Reaction score
Hi!!!!
I've been so busy at work recently, I haven't had chance to come near the computer! I had become slightly obsessed with coming on here in the last few weeks, so was almost having withdrawl symptoms!
I have begun charting my BBT this month though, and have tried some OPKs in prep for a couple of months time - and have found it quite exciting! Has anyone else started doing this already or is it just me being slightly crazy and over-prepared?!!!:blush::blush::happydance::happydance:

When i was ttc a couple of months ago i didn't chart or take my temp i just made sure i BD'd mid cycle but then my AF kept arriving late so i'm starting to think i stopped BDing too soon so this time i'm going to start charting a couple of months before and continue while ttc so i stand a better chance. Good luck x

I have been following my cycle for a while now but mainly cos a week after my period finishes, I get agonising pains on my left hand side for a week and then my period starts a week after that. I think I have worked out I have a 25 day cycle, trouble is working out when it is I actually ovulate. I thought it originally coincided with the pains, but ovulation doesn't last a week!

Hey Happy2bme - I've been charting and just got my opk's in the mail today.... kinda OCD - but thats the way i am!

Me too - but I suppose being slightly OCD is the way I sort of like to be too!!!! (I'm also not waiting very patiently....!!!!) When are you TTC?

Oh stupid me, I didn't read your ticker!! DOH!

I would like to be TTC now.. but cant convince DH. I don't want to pressure him - but im becoming obsessed... im here ALL day and if im not on here im thinking about babies or comming on here.

Looks like our TTC times are similar... Maybe because we are close to our dates we are starting to "get more involved". Im just plain excited!

I've now got a ticker to show my cycle! Looks like that is similar too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->