charts charts & oh charts :)

Bloods won't lie fingers crossed!! I am waiting for temp rise although looks possible I ovulated on CD14!

Oooh fingers crossed for you too!!!

If I have just skipped one then I could be ovulating any day now as shown by these tests

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 0
I thought for a positive the test line needed to be as strong or darker than the control line? Is that not the case anymore? I have those tests you see.

Well, after my chart did something horrible to me and I cried all over my husband we have agreed no more charting beyond when AF arrives (so I can track cycle length) and daily :sex:

No rise this morning :( bit gutted, really was hoping for crosshairs!

It's getting so hard not to test now! I'm on CD30 and I decided instead of testing id temp and I got a 98.34 , how am I not suppose to test now?!

Dest just saying I think it's good luck on months you didn't know when you O'd.. Seems to be a :BFP: magnet!!

Fliss & Mel thank you I think I might test tomorrow but I only have two digital tests one being CG digi advanced and the other one I can't remember as Im not home to go look. I'm not sure if I should pick up a box of first response or not. Grr I might try to wait for AF until the weekend. This is hard :/

I thought for a positive the test line needed to be as strong or darker than the control line? Is that not the case anymore? I have those tests you see.

Well, after my chart did something horrible to me and I cried all over my husband we have agreed no more charting beyond when AF arrives (so I can track cycle length) and daily :sex:

No they aren't positive but you can see a clear rise in the amount of LH detected. Which I didn't expect on CD50! So if it carries on rising they will be positive in a few days

Dest get some $ tree tests! They're super sensitive and so cheap you don't feel guilty. Do you have an idea of what DPO you are?

Mel I have no clue I can be anywhere from 10-15dpo if I O'd between CD16 and 21. Usual LP is 14-16 but my last was 11. Temped this morning still high, rise of .06 to 98.4

Mel I really want to but I think I'm going to wait until Friday!

We had some ridiculous levels of snow over mighty so I forgot to temp in the rush to set off for work :(

Destiny you're doing so well now testing, keep it up and avoid disappointment I say!!

I have my blood test tomorrow so my mind will be at rest by Friday. Fingers crossed Friday is a good day for us all

Wow destiny- proud of you for not testing.. I need some of your will power. Stalking!!!!!

I cant freaking wait to see some peesticks up over here on Friday. We're telling my parents that night! I think it's a sign! Big day for all of us!

I admire you're strength! Can't wait for your test.

I have no idea what my temp is playing at and whether or not to remove the second pos opk as i used two different tests, the first one was a digi smiley thing

Km wow I haven't seen snow in years! That's exactly it, Im tired of POAS and getting a BFN then convincing myself it's still early!

Dreamer thanks it's pretty hard but I make sure I go as soon as I'm up so I don't get crazy

Mel that's awesome, congrats again. I can't believe so many of us got BFPs basically at once, I called it we were overdue! :haha:

Cutie thank you! Hope your doing well

Well today I was pretttty tempted to take a test but I didn't. I did temp again though and had a rise of .24 which brought me to 98.64. Don't really know how confident to feel because I hardly marked BD. One symptom I noticed yesterday and this morning is well, that my nips hurt lol. I've also had some light cramping but I'm not reading into anything. We'll have to see!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->