charts charts & oh charts :)

Sorry dest :(

My blood results came back...they had tested my kidneys instead of my hcg. I'm fuming. Retest on Wednesday so gonna be Thursday or Friday before I get any results now :( still no Sign of AF at all and unsure if I have O'd

OMG what idiots! My arm is freaking sore going to call thursday and see if results are back, feel really poorly today, stuffy nose scratchy throat and TMI I have diarrhoea! WTF!! I usually get it before :af: so I am really hoping its not that!

OMG what idiots! My arm is freaking sore going to call thursday and see if results are back, feel really poorly today, stuffy nose scratchy throat and TMI I have diarrhoea! WTF!! I usually get it before :af: so I am really hoping its not that!

You have described exactly how I'm feeling today. Maybe its a bug going round, you aren't too far from me

I don't really go anywhere to get them though, I don't have much contact with people though my son goes to nursery but hes fine, I do have IBS though something I have eaten may have triggered it, chances are I will be fine in the morning x

km can't wait to hear what happens.. I can't believe they did that! Incompetence at its best

well after removing the OPKs my temp says i ovulated on cd17 making me only 7dpo today, slight dip and then a slight rise this morning, I will happy if i get a 12 day lp! x

KM sorry they wasted time for you hope you get the results you want!

Thank you Fliss

Well, 9DPO and i got a :bfn: looks like I may be out as my temp has plummeted too :(

Hey girls... got my BFP at 11dpo today. I just wanted to wish u all the very best of luck, I will still check in!! I stopped charting, I just did ovulation tests. Definitely the stress of tempting was holding me back. Enjoy your partner .. It will happen in Gods perfect timing.:flower::thumbup::hugs:

Congrats dreamer!

aFM I got a BFN from the doctors today! hCg was 0.8 so a huge no! LH and FSH were within the normal ranges tho.

As if by magic I started spotting today. Unusual for me, I never spot, AF just starts, but I'm sure she will be here tomorrow!

km at least that gives you a baseline level for your hcg you can work out how long it takes for you to get to a detectable level! x

Hey girls... got my BFP at 11dpo today. I just wanted to wish u all the very best of luck, I will still check in!! I stopped charting, I just did ovulation tests. Definitely the stress of tempting was holding me back. Enjoy your partner .. It will happen in Gods perfect timing.:flower::thumbup::hugs:

Congrats!!!

Congrats dreamer!

aFM I got a BFN from the doctors today! hCg was 0.8 so a huge no! LH and FSH were within the normal ranges tho.

As if by magic I started spotting today. Unusual for me, I never spot, AF just starts, but I'm sure she will be here tomorrow!

Ugh, that sucks, but at least you can be done with this super-long cycle! :flower:

Congrats!!!

Congrats dreamer!

Ugh, that sucks, but at least you can be done with this super-long cycle! :flower:

Still just some spotting. I can't help hoping this might be IB but surely not with two days of spotting

Congrats!!!

Congrats dreamer!

Still just some spotting. I can't help hoping this might be IB but surely not with two days of spotting

How much r u spotting? I had two days of brownish spotting . Very very light though.

Ginge you know what you were saying about baseline?
If I was 0.8 on weds and this spotting I've had on thurs and today was an IB then do you mean that my HCG would be 1.6 thurs, 3.2 fri, 6.4 sat, 12.8 Sunday and like 25 by Monday? Does it start doubling that quickly?

I have never had spotting before so this is a tmi question but would you say spotting is more of a bloody tinged orangey/brown cm when you wipe and light menstrual period is actual red blood on a pad?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->