charts charts & oh charts :)

Temp looks great! What's the longest cycle you've had since ttc?

Mel My absolute longest cycle since TTC was 38 CDs and it's been getting shorter since then but who knows

Bloods booked for monday! Fingers crossed I get good results still undecided on the OPK, first positive was a clearblue digital standard opk, the day after it was negative but the cheap l l test was positive, I stopped testing after that, things point to O on CD14 but the opks make it 15 unless i take the second away as it says I can stop testing on the first smiley?! hmm

Hi there :hi:

Was wondering if you ladies can help me?

Today's temp was weird! Woke up later than normal because I forgot to set my alarm and my temp was so high 36.90. I thought that just seemed really high so I temped again and it had gone down to 36.84, tired again in a couple of mins and it was down to 36.74, and then started to go back up when I tried again. I've stuck with the 36.74 because your resting temp should be lower than your normal awake temp so surely that first temp must have been wrong. I did have my ds and the dog at either side of me so maybe that made it higher than it should have been with their body heat?

Well ladies the verdict is in

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 3
you seem to have a lot of open circles it can make your temps innacurate x

Yeah its because I work shifts so don't always wake at the same time and also my little boy is up a lot during the night so have to tick sleep deprived which automatically gives an open circle. That's never bothered me because ff still always predicts O but today's temp shouldn't of been so high and surely your temp should be falling once your awake and moving around unless it was too high in t be first place. Guess I'll just have to wait and see what tomorrow's temp brings. Thanks

Dest it's still early! You're not out yet!

I could've sworn I posted my announcement video for my parents last night but not seeing it.. Anyway, thought you guys might like to see :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krrsmtEfrEc&feature=youtu.be

they were on prim behavior because they thought I was videoing them for my agency's website so we had to prod a little. But they were overjoyed!! It went perfectly

Mel your right but I'm convinced I'm out and your video is not playing for me!

That video is so sweet!! x Awww and your not out destiny the :witch: arrives

Mel that was a great video, so happy for you and your family.

AFM after I wee'd and wiped I had some pink on the TP so witch is en route.

Well, I don't know whether to leave my + opks in or to take them away, looking at my temps alone i think CD17 could be O day but then so could 14... either way I have bloods tomorrow so I am hoping they show O

Sorry witch got you destiny :( had my bloods fingers crossed for results now, really hoping I get my bfp, still cant decide on OPKs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->