charts charts & oh charts :)

Yep, my pre o temps are a big giveaway for me at the level they are this month I know I can conceive, I think as they were before they were too low, hoping to give myself a kick healthy eating wise!

Yep, my pre o temps are a big giveaway for me at the level they are this month I know I can conceive, I think as they were before they were too low, hoping to give myself a kick healthy eating wise!

I wish mine were such a give away. I'm starting to wonder if maybe o was later for me given that huge peak the other day

What thermometer are you using? do you use a proper basal one with 4 digits e.g. 36.02? x

What thermometer are you using? do you use a proper basal one with 4 digits e.g. 36.02? x

I have one of those but I don't always use it because it beeps louder and wakes my hubby up. So I usually use my other one. Might try and remember to use my 2dp one tomorrow

Hmm I Def recommend using the proper one the difference is amazing when it comes to accuracy especially when you consider 36.16 will be rounded up to 36.2 on a standard. He will have to get used to the beeping haha

Hmm I Def recommend using the proper one the difference is amazing when it comes to accuracy especially when you consider 36.16 will be rounded up to 36.2 on a standard. He will have to get used to the beeping haha

Last time I used it it read .4 degrees higher than my current one tho, feel like it might ruin this chart?

I reckon I'm out this month but to be honest I just hope I get my period over the next few days and I'm getting more normal!

7 DPO but watery/vaguely EWCM.

Out already I know it :(

7 DPO but watery/vaguely EWCM.

Out already I know it :(

Not necessarily!

I know I'm out tho, bye bye coverline on 12dpo. So pleased I'm having a normal cycle tho. Roll on a normal period

I suspect then that the 2dp is the more accurate, as for me peaks, + opk and no ovulation :/ feeling bummed :( I am giving up. Going to chalk F*%& on it and move house and concentrate on weight loss I think.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/33585b/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

My CM is flitting between creamy and slightly EW.

I suddenly have tummy cramps - and I know my period isn't due for 2 more days.

I daren't hope but perhaps the chart isn't bad?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/33585b/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

My CM is flitting between creamy and slightly EW.

I suddenly have tummy cramps - and I know my period isn't due for 2 more days.

I daren't hope but perhaps the chart isn't bad?

The chart looks good. Fingers crossed for you. Seems too early for AF!
Dunno where my witch is but I have had some craps/sharp pains over the last 48 hours so she must be en route

Evening ladies, FF so obligingly provided crosshairs, though the next few temps will tell!! Scraping the coverline right now!!

Evening ladies, FF so obligingly provided crosshairs, though the next few temps will tell!! Scraping the coverline right now!!

That's looking great. I was just reading a FF TIDBIT that the coverline means nothing really and just helps you see your biphasic pattern! So yay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->