charts charts & oh charts :)

Another big drop today :( come on then AF put me out of my misery

Sorry KM :(

well well, the tests work, by removing the inner strips from the :) tests and putting them in the casing of the monitor tests it works just fine, both the fertility monitor and the smiley tests read for the same hormone giving a low high and peak reading! So by dismantling tests I have another 40 or so ;)

I have a dilemma. Last cycle I took soy ISO days 4-8 inclusive.

I ovulated for what I think was the first time since December (this period is so much heavier and much more normal than my "last few" so I feel like I didn't O last time I thought I did)

BUT I didn't ovulate til day 24 and had a 38 day cycle

So do I
a) take a higher, earlier dose of soy days 2-6
Or
b) try vitex this month?

I've been told not to use both at once?

no definitely not both at once and what dosage of soy did you take? xx

what would be the next dosage up, I think if they soy worked the first time then definitely try it again just with the next dosage xx

what would be the next dosage up, I think if they soy worked the first time then definitely try it again just with the next dosage xx

Ye I guess so. Next dosage is 200 but can't rememebe what the maximum would be.

I'll try soy this month (need to buy more) and if it doesn't bring it closer and I don't catch I'll try vitex next time

I have almost a full bottle in the cupboard, but I am taking vitex instead and I know you cant take both

I have almost a full bottle in the cupboard, but I am taking vitex instead and I know you cant take both

I've got 9 left which is enough for today and tomorrow so I need to go tesco or start tomorrow instead

oooh, def get some more then haha, :D x i hope it works for you, hoping the vitex helps to fix me!!

Walking home from voting today I spotted a pregnant woman (who I vaguely know and intensely dislike) smoking outside her back door. She's 27 weeks and has a 14 month old. I know it's each to their own but I wanted to punch her! Why can people like her get beautiful babies with no struggle

Because life is an absolute arsewipe thats why, my husbands sperm count had 61million sperm how is it not possible that my useless body i cant use a single one correctly to make a god damn baby I have done it once :(

Because life is an absolute arsewipe thats why, my husbands sperm count had 61million sperm how is it not possible that my useless body i cant use a single one correctly to make a god damn baby I have done it once :(

Least you've done it once so you know you can get pregnant. And you know he has lots of sperm so that's super good news

Both life and that girl are total arsewipes

:hugs: ladies.

Ginge I swear that it was the vitex and serrapeptase that sorted me out.

Im taking the vitex every night hoping that it helps!! They are 100mg tabs which is equal to 1000mg so just taking one every night and really really hoping it works to sort at least something out!

Tesco have stopped selling soya ISO! What shall I do?! I've taken two days worth (300mg) and won't get any more now before it's too late for this cycle!

Shall I start taking vitex and hope for the best? If so I'd better do a high ish dose do you think?

I started vitex the month we got our bfp! We did a lot of things different that month, haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->