charts charts & oh charts :)

from some reading i have done i dunno if the vitex will be good or bad so i am at a loss now :/

I switched to taking it daily three months ago plus serrapeptase and I'd started taking a vitamin b complex.

I'm supposed to be incapable of conceiving but it's happened lovely xxx

Well I can only try it, will continue taking it tonight and hope for the best, if I get any side effects I will just stop taking it, I know the only issue is weaning off it if you get pregnant :/

Again if it helps I simply stopped when I got the test result - no side effects yet that I know of - but I think you've done a lot more research than I did xxx

Doesnt matter, don't need it anymore, monitor tests etc are up for sale fertility app getting cancelled and getting some form of contraception, and possibly a divorce too. I am so over this I am done, ladies enjoy your pregnancies and baby dust to all those still trying, but its peace out from me! :)

I am not a very nice person when I am seething mad, he got the wrath of me yesterday see if anything changes!

So.. it appears I have missed my surge! OPK stark negative! oh well maybe its a no O this month

Monitor has given me nothing but highs, I have a notion I missed my peak, as the temps indicate I have O'd no problem...maybe I should book a blood test for this month depending on the next few temps!! I should be moving house on the 30th and I will be pregnant or a new cycle! Only time will tell!

Monitor has given me nothing but highs, I have a notion I missed my peak, as the temps indicate I have O'd no problem...maybe I should book a blood test for this month depending on the next few temps!! I should be moving house on the 30th and I will be pregnant or a new cycle! Only time will tell!

Ye your temps are looking fab

i know, hoping they stay elevated though will see how it goes over weekend and will try and get in monday for bloods!!

Temp dip this morning, second hormone surge it seems!! Going to book for 7dpo bloods on monday I think!!

Nope I have reset the monitor for a new cycle, stupid thing gave me nothing but highs!! When its pretty clear I have ovulated!
Considering selling it already, has 10 tests sticks and 6 pregnancy tests (the only monitor you can test for pregnancy with!)

Nope I have reset the monitor for a new cycle, stupid thing gave me nothing but highs!! When its pretty clear I have ovulated!
Considering selling it already, has 10 tests sticks and 6 pregnancy tests (the only monitor you can test for pregnancy with!)

Should have used one of your normal cb smily ov tests today then

I ovulated days ago :) hence me giving up with the monitor, maybe its because it wasn't set on the right day for me it was 2 days behind! ah well, I will use it properly for next cycle! I have 6 cheapie tests 3 10miu 1 25 and 1 20, plus 3 digis, least they all have good dates on. Going to call doctors tomorrow for 7dpo bloods if I can as my temps look pretty good.

I ovulated days ago :) hence me giving up with the monitor, maybe its because it wasn't set on the right day for me it was 2 days behind! ah well, I will use it properly for next cycle! I have 6 cheapie tests 3 10miu 1 25 and 1 20, plus 3 digis, least they all have good dates on. Going to call doctors tomorrow for 7dpo bloods if I can as my temps look pretty good.

Ye I just meant to check what that dip was but your temps have gone right back up now so never mind :)

Haa, I typically have a dip but the last time I got one around then it turned out to be implantation, the result of which is driving me mad with nursery rhymes on his tablet right now!! haha

im starting to get the ttc blues as I reach the one year mark. I do not exaggerate when I say everyone around me seems to be pregnant

11 women from my work are currently on mat leave. One goes off next week and another one in the summer. Two have recently come back. That's 14 babies born in my work place since I started ttc.

Three of my friends are all due in September which is when I would have been due if I didn't have a chemical. Another just announced she's due in November. And one of my friends recently had her baby girl. There are countless other people with babies or who are pregnant on my Facebook. I feel like I'm the only one!!

Which I know is ridiculous. Because at least two of my friends have taken over a year to conceive. So I'm not alone. It's just very hard to think of anything other than how unfair it is that they all get their babies!!

Everyone says that you should try to relax and it will happen but how the hell do you relax when you're confronted with babies all the damned time?

I always knew this would be hard for me. I just knew it. But I can't help but wonder if thinking that has made me become a self fulfilling prophecy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->