charts charts & oh charts :)

Okay so docs was neg I took a cb and way positive I just took another dollar tree and I'm not sure if it's progressed I'll post the pic I got little outfits to reveal it to the bf but now I'm scared 😓

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 3
Sooooo weird. Is there anywhere else you can go to be "officially" tested?! I'd be afraid to surprise the BF with the doctor saying you're not (as BS as I think that is).

At this time everything is closed 😕 maybe I'll wait till tomorrow only good thing is I'm not spotting

Very weird. Hopefully the doctors tests were too early. I didn't know that was possible but I can't see how you have so many positives at home.

That's super weird because your tests at home are so clear!! Hrmmmm. The $ tree definitely look like they're professing too

The doctors test is def not sensitive enough. I see progression in the $ ones and it's not even FMU. You ever had early positives before that turned to nothing?

I'm saying pregnant. Wait until your bloods come back x

Ty girls I'm trying to remain hopeful I'm going to test with $ trees again mid day in hope that they get darker depending on that I will tell the bf or not 😓

I definitely told DH like seconds after I got my first line hahaha. I didn't wait for the doc. Well, it was the weekend so! I went Monday and it came back positive. I think you should tell him, can't wait to see your midday test :) ooh you could say something like about fireworks and it being the fourth..

Melewen, me too. I had a faint line at 10 DPO with my DD & told DH less than a minute later. I just know myself & if I had a dr telling me I wasn't, I'd probably be a little afraid to celebrate just yet. But with this emotional roller coaster you're on right now, you might want to tell him sooner rather than later so he can support you either way. & for the record - I still think you're pregnant!

Thank you ladies for the positive vibes I'm a bit doubtful think I just Always prepare myself for the worst not feeling too confident about today's but it's sure harder to keep it in 😓

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 2
Thank you ladies for the positive vibes I'm a bit doubtful think I just Always prepare myself for the worst not feeling too confident about today's but it's sure harder to keep it in 😓

3 in a row I say you must be!

What sensitivity are these?

Try FMU tomorrow x

Those are def darker. Go back to that first dr armed with these tests and be like "can you please explain this to me?!"

Have you tried a FRER or digital?

Those are def darker. Go back to that first dr armed with these tests and be like "can you please explain this to me?!"

Exactly what she said!!

Also bells that's a huge dip! Hope that's an implantation dip!

Okay here goes my frer I ended up telling the hubby he's beyond happy

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 6
Okay here goes my frer I ended up telling the hubby he's beyond happy

Omg wow there is NO denying that! Screw your doctor it's time to celebrate :)

Congrats baby rose, so pleased for you and your hubby

OMG THATS SO DARK!!!!! Yay!!!!! Congrats (again)!!!

Kmpreston, thanks!!! FX you're right!!! :D

Whoooo lovely lines! Demand they test you again.

Omg that is a beautiful FRER!! So glad you told DH and he is elated :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->