charts charts & oh charts :)

Girls I'm pregnant 😩😩😩😩😩😩 I'm happy I'm sad idk what to say or think !!!!!! I don't know how to tell him I want to surprise him so I'm going to wait omg omg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 0
Ty girls I'm beyond scared happy and with mixed emotions I dreamed about this exact moment for months and now that it's here I'm just in shock 😱 I want to surprise reveal it to the bf and family so it's even harder to keep it to myself

Babyrose omg!!!! I am so insanely excited!!!! We Have gone through this together since the beginning and I am so thrilled for you!!! Trust me feeling a mix of emotions is totally normal. Even yesterday I was like omg my independent life is completely over AHHHHHH!!!! Can't wait to hear how you tell the Bf!

Girls I'm pregnant 😩😩😩😩😩😩 I'm happy I'm sad idk what to say or think !!!!!! I don't know how to tell him I want to surprise him so I'm going to wait omg omg

Omg congratulations!!! So happy for you after all this time! Wishing you have a happy and healthy 9 months xxx

Congratulations xx

Babyrose since it was just Father's Day you could put a package together and be like I think this got lost in the mail, I don't know what it is... And it's like a little onesie or something that says I <3 daddy

Shes here, about frigging time too, the whole relax and it will happen is bull it doesn't work it just makes you stressed and neurotic when you dont know whats happening. the next person that tells me to relax better have bloody running shoes on because i wont be held responsible for what happens!!! :growlmad: Got my hsg booked on friday now, see whats happening and if my tubes are ok!!

How was your hsg ginge?

Ty ladies ! Feeling bummed I went to the docs and they said its negative they did blood work on me and I won't get the results till next week &#128531;

Ty ladies ! Feeling bummed I went to the docs and they said its negative they did blood work on me and I won't get the results till next week &#128531;

It might be too early for their tests our doctors test is quite low sensitivity wise. Like 50u compared to 10 for the ones I use

Have you taken anymore at home ones?

I have two clear blues that I bought I'm holding my pee for a few hours and I'm getting more $ tree ones I hope they progress

I'm feeling hopeful this month. My temps aren't following my normal pattern! July marks 2 months of trying (but only 8 ovulating cycles) so I'd be super happy if this was my month.

Check out this months post O temps (green) compared to the last two months and August

Baby rose don't lose hope yet. Let us know how testing gets on

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 4
Ooooooo I like that idea Melewen!

Baby, test again! Wait a bit & go back to the dr. Maybe it's just too early for their tests.

Sorry ladies, I didnt have my HSG as couldnt get transport to the hospital for it, husbands grandad had a heart attack yesterday morning and he was going to take me. I have cancelled and have to reschedule next cycle.

Baby rose- i think the docs tests are rubbish and you are pregnant

Sorry ladies, I didnt have my HSG as couldnt get transport to the hospital for it, husbands grandad had a heart attack yesterday morning and he was going to take me. I have cancelled and have to reschedule next cycle.

Baby rose- i think the docs tests are rubbish and you are pregnant

Oh no that's awful :( hope his grandad is ok

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"