charts charts & oh charts :)

about 10 minutes and predictor all other tests negative got hubby to pee on other predictor and came back negative no line until dry when a thin grey line appeared obviously evap as when rewet with water it disappeared, mine however didnt disappear, only time will tell will keep on testing and waiting!!

about 10 minutes and predictor all other tests negative got hubby to pee on other predictor and came back negative no line until dry when a thin grey line appeared obviously evap as when rewet with water it disappeared, mine however didnt disappear, only time will tell will keep on testing and waiting!!

I've had two false positives with predictor tests but I so hope this is it for you x

I definitely see something. I have a feeling for you this cycle Ginge, I hope I'm not wrong!

Well still no AF I am either pregnant or cycle was annovulatory!! May ask for bloods as very frustrated!

You should! Did you test again? Has your temp been consistently higher than pre O?

Definitely get the bloods done ginge. As for me I'm definitely ovulating today . I have every symptom in the book and the most clear OPK ever! Yay! Another normal cycle for me! So impressed with soy ISO. Just hope this time I catch. Where's my husband...!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 1
Got to wait while monday and will then ask for bloods will just keep on testing, I get this feeling that I haven't ovulated though :( Why else would my cycle be this long with nutty temps over the past few days unless yesterday was implantation but implantation on minimum 13dpo?! Bit late!

I have no idea what my bloomin temps are up to!! that low though i would expect AF to be arriving anytime now!

Shes here, about frigging time too, the whole relax and it will happen is bull it doesn't work it just makes you stressed and neurotic when you dont know whats happening. the next person that tells me to relax better have bloody running shoes on because i wont be held responsible for what happens!!! :growlmad: Got my hsg booked on friday now, see whats happening and if my tubes are ok!!

Shes here, about frigging time too, the whole relax and it will happen is bull it doesn't work it just makes you stressed and neurotic when you dont know whats happening. the next person that tells me to relax better have bloody running shoes on because i wont be held responsible for what happens!!! :growlmad: Got my hsg booked on friday now, see whats happening and if my tubes are ok!!

:( sorry ginge

Your right though, relaxing is bull. I had a month off worrying in December and boom! Didn't ovulate for three months! It's best knowing where you're at!

Fingers crossed the hsg comes back as normal :)

I wish my temps would rise! I know I ovulated, why don't my temps go much higher?!

Hey ladies 😊 having a bit of a scare cd31 here 😐 although we aren't ttc we left it to chance this month I'm in a limbo last few cycles were 28/29 days so maybe just maybe 👏 I will keep you updated

Too scared to test 😐😐😐 I'll give it a few more days for the witch to arrive 😑

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->