charts charts & oh charts :)

sorry for AF baby_rose.

I'm not doing too well this evening, but just wanted to pop in and say I tested this evening - BFN for now.

It's STILL so early. Really! I think you're good about "defensive pessimism" which I actually just read about in The Impatient Woman's Guide. Basically like, "I don't expect anything but it will be AWESOME if it happens". Thought about you when I read it actually, ha! And what you said about "If I saw this as another woman's chart, I'd be screaming BFP!" Do you have any symptoms?

Ty oasis get to bding! Lol im trying soy iso again lets see

I started an October testing party thread baby_rose, you should join! Already dreaming of Christmas pregnancy reveal parties and talking about why June & July birthdays are perfect :) https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-to-conceive/2232369-im-out-anyone-hoping-october-bfp-8.html

sorry for AF baby_rose.

I'm not doing too well this evening, but just wanted to pop in and say I tested this evening - BFN for now.

It's STILL so early. Really! I think you're good about "defensive pessimism" which I actually just read about in The Impatient Woman's Guide. Basically like, "I don't expect anything but it will be AWESOME if it happens". Thought about you when I read it actually, ha! And what you said about "If I saw this as another woman's chart, I'd be screaming BFP!" Do you have any symptoms?

I definitely have that! Ironically I'm not like this in any other aspect of my life. In everything else, I'm positive patty and affirm positive things, but with TTC I try to expect nothing so I'm not disappointed. Tender boobs, lower back pain, moody, and a little pelvic pressure but for all these if I wasn't watching like a hawk, I wouldn't even notice.

Here's the test if anyone cares to see..
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=805217&d=1411512362

sorry for AF baby_rose.

I definitely have that! Ironically I'm not like this in any other aspect of my life. In everything else, I'm positive patty and affirm positive things, but with TTC I try to expect nothing so I'm not disappointed. Tender boobs, lower back pain, moody, and a little pelvic pressure but for all these if I wasn't watching like a hawk, I wouldn't even notice.

Here's the test if anyone cares to see..
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=805217&d=1411512362

I totally did so much positive meditation & law of attraction hippie goodness last month, then my temps started dropping and I was like F THIS, POSITIVITY BLOWS. Bahaha. I'm ALL about the defensive pessimism this cycle

That's absolutely me. I'm a big believer of The Secret and law of attraction but ttc is not applicable lol

That's absolutely me. I'm a big believer of The Secret and law of attraction but ttc is not applicable lol

I've totally convinced myself it is. They say if you have a mindset like you're pregnant, like the baby IS coming there's no doubt, then that could work! I even started a vision board on Pinterest with tons of newborn stuff and even Bfp's!! Get used to the vision basically. It worked when I was after this job I thought I would never get! Babies should be easier.. Hah

i wish we could rely on the secret of attraction but yea we need an extra little help sometimes! and wheres the thread melwen?
Im considering soy this cycle but I just wanna know if its really af right now its very light and pink lets see what my temp looks like tomorrow

No rise for me despite the pos OK yest I guess we just keep bd for now:) xx

Keep it up oasis!

Slight drop for me today but not too bad.

Still looks good cutie! Mine is not so pretty. Big drop for me today, no AF yet but expecting her to show any minute...

Thanks cutie, your chart's still looking really good! Xx

Hoping AF stays away cd.

Now I feel like I have a squinter. So confusing!!

I did :dohh:

Here's the squinter if you want to see.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-09-24 at 10.16.27 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-09-24 at 10.16.27 AM.png
    52.5 KB · Views: 12
Thnx ladies. Typical me I'm trying not to get myself too excited yet.

Cdex, I agree. At least it's bit below the coverline. Feeling any AF symptoms?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->