charts charts & oh charts :)

I hope so mrs ginger! Temps can be so confusing.

Oasis, it's bd time!

Afm, after much thought and input I discarded those weekend temps. Things still looking pretty good!

I'm actually thinking those low temps could have been an implantation dip! Usually wildness raises temps right? ;)

Thanks. It definitely looks like an ID and if this was someone else's chart, I would be screaming BFP from the rooftops but with it being mine, I'm 100% skeptical. I've also seen some perfect charts end in bfn so I can't get my hopes up but I'm excited nonetheless!

So I tested and got my bfp :happydance:
But...im really worried as my temp seems too low. I expected it to drop to around 36.20 as it usually does the day af due, obviously it didn't so it prompted me to test. I had a chemical last year and my temps plummeted so im worried its gonna happen again

So I tested and got my bfp :happydance:
But...im really worried as my temp seems too low. I expected it to drop to around 36.20 as it usually does the day af due, obviously it didn't so it prompted me to test. I had a chemical last year and my temps plummeted so im worried its gonna happen again

Congrats on your BFP! Try not to stress. I've had 2 cp's so I feel your pain but remember every pregnancy is different.

Oasis, it's bd time!

Afm, after much thought and input I discarded those weekend temps. Things still looking pretty good!

I'm actually thinking those low temps could have been an implantation dip! Usually wildness raises temps right? ;)

Thanks. It definitely looks like an ID and if this was someone else's chart, I would be screaming BFP from the rooftops but with it being mine, I'm 100% skeptical. I've also seen some perfect charts end in bfn so I can't get my hopes up but I'm excited nonetheless!

Totally get how you feel. Have you tested again?

Oasis, it's bd time!

No. Too chicken to test again lol

Oasis, it's bd time!

:test:

Hello ladies,

I was hoping to get some help figuring out this months BBTs. I recently started charting again after a MC about 6 mo ago (couldn't bring myself to do it for a while). Anyway, the last 2 mo have been about about standard with the temp spike on CD14 to CD16. However, this month is a little off. I'm on CD12, had a crazy 0.8 temp spike on CD10, then a below baseline drop on CD11 (by only .04) and today it's back to baseline. Meanwhile the cervix has been extremely high, I literally have to bear down to reach it (sorry TMI), and it feels partially open (I think) CM was creamy on CD10 and CD11 but is more on a sticky side CD12. I'm really confused about what this could mean. Did the body prep for O but it didn't happen? Is it still likely to happen this cycle? I haven't taken an OPK yet, but will probably tonight. Any thoughts and past similar experiences are much appreciated!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-09-23-14-56-10_1.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-09-23-14-56-10_1.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 0

Oasis, it's bd time!

:test:

If I can hold for a solid pee...I MIGHT

Cutie if you haven't realized.... I am living vicariously through you while I wait to BD again. Just saying!

Rachy congrats!! I've had two chemicals in the last 6 months so I totally understand but you have every chance!:) xxxxx

Cutie if you haven't realized.... I am living vicariously through you while I wait to BD again. Just saying!

:rofl: I appreciate it and will return the favor when it's your turn!

I have a tendency of rolling up tissue paper and inserting it to check cm and hello AF -____- no way its spotting so im calling it cd 1

So sorry baby rose:( hopefully this will be your month this cycle! Xx
I had 2 positive opks today then tonight not quite positive, I usually have a run of 3/4 days of positives, hoping I did o today, guess tomorrows temp will tell! Xxx

Ty oasis get to bding! Lol im trying soy iso again lets see

Rachy, congrats! Fx'd it sticks for you!

Cutie I'm anxious for you as well!!

I tested today...12dpo...bfn. Temps started going down yesterday. Not a ton but still down. I'm not overly optimistic.

sorry for AF baby_rose.

I'm not doing too well this evening, but just wanted to pop in and say I tested this evening - BFN for now.

Sorry for the bfn's ladies, fingers crossed xx
Bd away here baby rose! Lol xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"