charts charts & oh charts :)

So ready to wake up and temp. If AF is coming, I should expect a dip any day now. If my temp stays above 98.08, I will be super happy!

Something told me to test and i got a positive opk maybe a second surge or i have pcos and of course the bf is sick and isn't in the mood -_____- i. Hate that he falls out when it matters he d
Doesn't know about the + not like it would make a difference then he asks why we haven't had luck-____- ughhh hard not to lose pAtience whatever girls im not gonna become the gf who pressures sex for my own sanity im just gonna stick to losing weight at least that's one thing going right in my life #sorry had to vent

Major dip for me today. Gonna assume AF is coming this cycle

Sorry baby rose but well done on the weight loss, I've lost 1 stone 10 and I've still got about 2 stone to go xxxxx

Mine dipped too, used to the disappointment now, onto cycle 21!

Ouch ladies, lots of dips here, sorry :(:(

Mine is down from yesterday but still up.

If I obey the temp rules and discard Saturday and Sunday (horrible sleep pattern, testing hours later then usual and a couple of drinks the night before) my chart isn't so terrible.

What do you ladies think?

Kenna, sorry you have to endure the duplicate posts.

Sorry for all the dips ladies! :hugs:

Cutie-- if you discard them then ur right it's still a good lookin chart. Time will tell , even tho that's the hardest part is waiting:wacko:

If I obey the temp rules and discard Saturday and Sunday (horrible sleep pattern, testing hours later then usual and a couple of drinks the night before) my chart isn't so terrible.

It still looks ok to me! Your other post-O temps have been up and down but still UP if that makes sense so I dont see a pattern yet that looks like AF is coming. How long are your cycles usually?

It still looks ok to me! Your other post-O temps have been up and down but still UP if that makes sense so I dont see a pattern yet that looks like AF is coming. How long are your cycles usually?

thanks ladies! Normally 31-32 days, but this cycle I o'd 2 days earlier, so FF has me on a 28 day cycle. I'm not going to consider myself late until day CD33, if that even happens. I'll be traveling again Thursday - Sunday so it's going to be an interesting time. I got a major dip last time aft 9 dpo and AF came on 12dpo, so that's why I panicked this morning. I'll know soon enough.. thankfully! Emotionally over it today :cry:

ok, so I used a chart adjuster and this is my new chart. :dohh: This month will absolutely be a surprise :shrug:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-09-22 at 11.30.27 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-09-22 at 11.30.27 AM.png
    158.2 KB · Views: 6
Big difference cutie! Stalking ur chart

Thanks. I can't put too much weight into it because there were so many factors. Very anxious to see it in the morning. I hope it stays up! Having some lower back pain and pelvic pressure so bad that it hurts to sneeze. I hate the wait :cry:

I just realized I was using two different thermometers last cycle. I'm going to stick to one this cycle and hope that it makes my temps make more sense. I also have my OPK's and will start those CD8, just in case I O early. Good luck cutieq!

Good luck Mrs ginger! I've just got my first positive on an opk this morning, quite dark for fmu:) xxx

Attachments

• IMG_20200228_095959.jpg
    IMG_20200228_095959.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 3
I hope so mrs ginger! Temps can be so confusing.

Oasis, it's bd time!

Afm, after much thought and input I discarded those weekend temps. Things still looking pretty good!

Thanks cutie and your chart looks great now!! Xx

Oasis, it's bd time!

Afm, after much thought and input I discarded those weekend temps. Things still looking pretty good!

OMG your chart looks amazing!

Oasis, it's bd time!

I'm actually thinking those low temps could have been an implantation dip! Usually wildness raises temps right? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->