charts charts & oh charts :)

I have no idea, not tracked this month, don't particularly care, trying to sell my CB monitor as its not getting used :/

Feeling a bit miserable today, broken my tooth and can't get emergency appointment so got to see a dentist tomorrow, no idea where I am cycle wise, suspect I ovulated a few days ago but not actually tracked but been to smyths with my parents to get sons birthday/xmas presents and been looking at some gorgeous baby things, like the tinylove rocker napper (£65) at the mo and feeling like a failure frown emoticon

Feeling a bit miserable today, broken my tooth and can't get emergency appointment so got to see a dentist tomorrow, no idea where I am cycle wise, suspect I ovulated a few days ago but not actually tracked but been to smyths with my parents to get sons birthday/xmas presents and been looking at some gorgeous baby things, like the tinylove rocker napper (£65) at the mo and feeling like a failure frown emoticon

I get a lot of days like that at the moment. The feeling like a failure. Particularly at 3am last night when woken by crippling period pains

Clomid round 1 starts tomorrow

Hope you get the tooth sorted tomorrow

Not quite sorted as it was irreparable but it's ok nw just sharp. Still feeling sorry for myself but 2lb lighter on a good note making 9 1/2 lb so far I am 1 1/2 lbs off my last recorded pre pregnancy weight! So overall pretty pleased with it. Going to attempt to avoid any testing this month so save on disappointment hopefully! Although on a side note Aleks new nursery has agreed to cloth nappy him meaning I won't have to buy disposable nappies woohoo
woohoo

Not quite sorted as it was irreparable but it's ok nw just sharp. Still feeling sorry for myself but 2lb lighter on a good note making 9 1/2 lb so far I am 1 1/2 lbs off my last recorded pre pregnancy weight! So overall pretty pleased with it. Going to attempt to avoid any testing this month so save on disappointment hopefully! Although on a side note Aleks new nursery has agreed to cloth nappy him meaning I won't have to buy disposable nappies woohoo
woohoo

That's great :)

I didn't test last month. Have no intention of testing this month as there was much less pre AF anguish. However I have felt horrendous for the last three days. So hormonal

On the positive side I started my clomid today :)

Well bfn after bfn and pulled out my thermometer again once af arrives I think I'm done with it all every other person is pregnant and is plastering it all over Facebook and I'm just sat here like woohoo :cry:

Well bfn after bfn and pulled out my thermometer again once af arrives I think I'm done with it all every other person is pregnant and is plastering it all over Facebook and I'm just sat here like woohoo :cry:

Temps don't tell you much without the bigger picture

I feel your pain. 3 fb announcements this week. One baby born and two baby's due in the next 3 days. Far too much

It sure is, and at least I can see when to expect AF when temping so thats a good thing, BFN again today :(

Hey ladies thought I'd check in on you. I know it's hard seeing all the announcements on FB and all, whenever someone told me they were expecting I felt like it was so unfair. I had to literally stop trying for it to finally happen and I know it's soo annoying to hear that because it annoyed me when my mom would say it but it was true for me. The only thing I did the month we conceived was drink a cup of Fertilitea once a day until O, I highly recommend simply because it worked for me! :hugs: and I am praying for your BFPs

Hey ladies thought I'd check in on you. I know it's hard seeing all the announcements on FB and all, whenever someone told me they were expecting I felt like it was so unfair. I had to literally stop trying for it to finally happen and I know it's soo annoying to hear that because it annoyed me when my mom would say it but it was true for me. The only thing I did the month we conceived was drink a cup of Fertilitea once a day until O, I highly recommend simply because it worked for me! :hugs: and I am praying for your BFPs

Hey dest! Nice to see you! I see you're having a little lady? Congrats!

I totally hear you with the stop trying thing. I would, however, as I have been given clomid I feel like I should keep trying for at least a few cycles to let it try to work!

Kmpreston yes we found out we are having a girl in Saturday, thank you! I definitely agree you should give the Clomid a shot, lots of ladies have had great success with it. Our bodies are meant for making babies but sometimes we need a little extra push and I truly hope this does it for you (and quickly!). I will definitely be stalking this thread for yours and ginges good news! Besides that how are you doing? You were going on vacation soon weren't you?

:hugs: for everyone - you'll do it ladies, I know you will

Kmpreston yes we found out we are having a girl in Saturday, thank you! I definitely agree you should give the Clomid a shot, lots of ladies have had great success with it. Our bodies are meant for making babies but sometimes we need a little extra push and I truly hope this does it for you (and quickly!). I will definitely be stalking this thread for yours and ginges good news! Besides that how are you doing? You were going on vacation soon weren't you?

Been on holiday 2 weeks in Spain about 6 weeks ago! Now I'm back into the thick of it at school (I'm a teacher) and just hoping that by the end of this academic year I'll be carrying a baby around either in my arms or my tummy and looking forward to some well needed time off work

Km oh boy sorry I'm so late! I hope you enjoyed yourself. That's awesome what grade and subject do you teach? I am hoping that you will be carrying a baby around soon, you know what they say good things come to those who wait! It'll be that much better when you end up with baby and I am so excited for the day I see you post your BFP!!

Km oh boy sorry I'm so late! I hope you enjoyed yourself. That's awesome what grade and subject do you teach? I am hoping that you will be carrying a baby around soon, you know what they say good things come to those who wait! It'll be that much better when you end up with baby and I am so excited for the day I see you post your BFP!!

Teach science! The 50mg per day of clomid hasn't worked. cd15 and not ovulated yet. Hope I get put up to 100 at my next appointment (26th oct) as they only provide clomid for 6 cycles and I will have done two at 50mg

Km I hope they raise your dosage or you get some results soon

Km I like zee way you think :devil:
If you want something done ya gotta do it yourself!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->