charts charts & oh charts :)

Yep they sure do, sorry had a rough week not posted for a while, took soy iso 120mg days 5-9 hoping it helps, I took digi opk this morning and got flashing smiley, fingers crossed I get a good O this month, also taking multi vits and folic acid, got another pound off a SW too, so now im almost a stone lighter from starting (lost about a stone and a half altogether)

Yep they sure do, sorry had a rough week not posted for a while, took soy iso 120mg days 5-9 hoping it helps, I took digi opk this morning and got flashing smiley, fingers crossed I get a good O this month, also taking multi vits and folic acid, got another pound off a SW too, so now im almost a stone lighter from starting (lost about a stone and a half altogether)

Wow you have def ovulated look at those temps!
I need to get on the vitamins again next month I realised this week I stopped them a while back! Oops! Will check the cupboards or go buy some soon :/

hi, haven't been on here for a while. not sure if i should post my question here or look for a clomid thread, but here goes...

i was prescribed clomid this cycle for the first time, 100mg/day(50mg morning and night). took them cd3-7. i still continued charting, even though i know that clomid can affect my pre-ovulation temps.

sooo now, i'm on cd32, no af, temp is still up. i actually didn't take my temp the past few days thinking that af will arrive anytime since i've been having mild cramps.

does my chart look ok? i'm not sure if i ovulated late that's probably causing my late period, if ever. does clomid affect post-ovulation temps as well? chart is on my sig. hoping for any feedback or experience you may have had.

P.S. i haven't tested yet, as i thought i had a pregnancy test on hand this morning, but found out that it's an ovulation kit. aaand, i'm too scared to test!

Wow you have def ovulated look at those temps!
I need to get on the vitamins again next month I realised this week I stopped them a while back! Oops! Will check the cupboards or go buy some soon :/

hi, haven't been on here for a while. not sure if i should post my question here or look for a clomid thread, but here goes...

i was prescribed clomid this cycle for the first time, 100mg/day(50mg morning and night). took them cd3-7. i still continued charting, even though i know that clomid can affect my pre-ovulation temps.

sooo now, i'm on cd32, no af, temp is still up. i actually didn't take my temp the past few days thinking that af will arrive anytime since i've been having mild cramps.

does my chart look ok? i'm not sure if i ovulated late that's probably causing my late period, if ever. does clomid affect post-ovulation temps as well? chart is on my sig. hoping for any feedback or experience you may have had.

P.S. i haven't tested yet, as i thought i had a pregnancy test on hand this morning, but found out that it's an ovulation kit. aaand, i'm too scared to test!

You've ovulated on day 15 I think
Your temps look great
I reckon you're in line for Bfp.
Crack the tests out

Please tell me you see it? (sorry! i can't figure out how to post a thumbnail image!)

https://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l296/moonstar_004/90DFB469-BA6B-4F27-BEA9-044573CE1555_zps6rhcdcdz.jpg

eek! i posted it on countdowntopregnancy too, and so far all votes have been for positive. i can't believe it! it didn't occur to me to take another pregnancy test with the same FMU, i was shaking so hard. i checked it after the 2 minute mark.

Moonstar I know what you mean girly it took a second to process in my mind this was real too! Congratulations hun, excited to see that line get darker!

Please tell me you see it? (sorry! i can't figure out how to post a thumbnail image!)

https://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l296/moonstar_004/90DFB469-BA6B-4F27-BEA9-044573CE1555_zps6rhcdcdz.jpg

Definitely positive. Get a frer

Unfortunately we don't have FRER onthis side of the world. :( Took 2 tests today at 19dpo & lines were definitely more visible. :)

Evaps are the worlds most irritating phenomenon

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 9
I would love for someone to look at my chart. I am normally not confused but this isn't a normal cycle. I am still in the "miscarriage cycle." I changed FF to start day 1 as when I got the heavy bleeding and passed everything but I was having spotty to light bleeding all the 8 days prior.

FF gave me dotted cross hairs yesterday because I put I had watery cm. Take that off and it takes away the cross hairs, yet it tells me it is basing it off my temps.

I don't normally ovulate on my own and because I was getting so far into a cycle I was about to use provera to induce a period (I have had to do this before I started taking letrozole). But now that i have these cross hairs I don't want to risk anything and now feel forced to wait it out for 2 more weeks. I didn't get a decent positive until 14 dpo last time so I have at least a week to go before I should test. I have an 18 day lp so my test day on FF is Oct 30.

can anyone give me insight?

I would love for someone to look at my chart. I am normally not confused but this isn't a normal cycle. I am still in the "miscarriage cycle." I changed FF to start day 1 as when I got the heavy bleeding and passed everything but I was having spotty to light bleeding all the 8 days prior.

FF gave me dotted cross hairs yesterday because I put I had watery cm. Take that off and it takes away the cross hairs, yet it tells me it is basing it off my temps.

I don't normally ovulate on my own and because I was getting so far into a cycle I was about to use provera to induce a period (I have had to do this before I started taking letrozole). But now that i have these cross hairs I don't want to risk anything and now feel forced to wait it out for 2 more weeks. I didn't get a decent positive until 14 dpo last time so I have at least a week to go before I should test. I have an 18 day lp so my test day on FF is Oct 30.

can anyone give me insight?

On the one hand I'm not convinced you ovulated and if you put a dummy temp in on the day you missed and put all your times the same I think FF will agre

On the other hand there is always hope and if you're not spotting I say wait until the 30th just to be sure/to see if you have a natural cycle

Km could have been a chemical ? :(

Aayla welcome.... Do you temp at the same time everyday ? I had crazy charts till I started setting an alarm at 5am just for temping... I see temps dropping? Maybe you'll start your period soon ? Watery cm is very hard to note as ff will automatically think you're about to O

Km could have been a chemical ? :(

Aayla welcome.... Do you temp at the same time everyday ? I had crazy charts till I started setting an alarm at 5am just for temping... I see temps dropping? Maybe you'll start your period soon ? Watery cm is very hard to note as ff will automatically think you're about to O

I think it may have been because this AF is beyond weird

Km I was a going to say that first test was very strong for an evap and I'm sorry if it was..... At least u have hope that you're close !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->