charts charts & oh charts :)

Thanks ladies! I'm still here stalking charts.

Time to get ready for a another fertile period, gonna try to bd every other day till i get a positive. How r u ladies when is o expected?

Good luck baby_rose! We did Sperm Meets Egg Plan to conceive DS2 and it worked perfectly!

Hello all. Wondering if more than me advanced ladies could peek at my chart. Ff marked my O day 13 but I'm wondering if that was right. I missed I hope not a crucial day in temping. I'm confused as it looks like it could be day after. Help please. I'm afraid my bding was off.

Hi guys. I have been comparing my chart this month with last month and although it looks different at first glance with the big peaks and troughs I think that I see a slight pattern. Looking at my temps for the last few days I think they look like they did just before I ovulated last time. Anyone else think I am going to O in the next two days? It would be 4 days earlier which would be GREAT but really need to BD tonight and tomorrow if that's the case and hubby won't be home til midnight :(

Hey girls my temping sucks and i have the flu great im sure that caused today's high temp im hoping to get opks today

Hello all. Wondering if more than me advanced ladies could peek at my chart. Ff marked my O day 13 but I'm wondering if that was right. I missed I hope not a crucial day in temping. I'm confused as it looks like it could be day after. Help please. I'm afraid my bding was off.

Looks like CD 13 is your O day to me. But your BD'ing is great! Honestly I read recently that we always thought the day of O was a big fertile day but it can be hard to time it right to not totally miss the egg. So the 2 days before are great!

Heather I agree I think CD 13 and I also agree its more important before o day so I think you're spot on! DW xxxxxxx

Ok I guess where I'm being dumb is that my temp did in fact drop on day 13. But the temp of day 14 didn't rise above day 12. And then day 15 rose way way up. So I thought maybe 14. Sigh. Guess I'm looking at it too much maybe.

Ok I guess where I'm being dumb is that my temp did in fact drop on day 13. But the temp of day 14 didn't rise above day 12. And then day 15 rose way way up. So I thought maybe 14. Sigh. Guess I'm looking at it too much maybe.

Slow rises can happen, but I was under the impression that positive OPKs typically precede ovulation. If you had a positive opk on the day after O, that makes me suspect that they have your O date wrong.

All that matters, as far as I know, is that the O day temp rise begins an overall rise, a rising pattern. That's more important than a big jump as far as I know

Slow rises can happen, but I was under the impression that positive OPKs typically precede ovulation. If you had a positive opk on the day after O, that makes me suspect that they have your O date wrong.[/QUOTE]

That last pos opk would of been done am. Like say 7-8. Am. On last day. Day 14. Day after O. So if maybe I had oed in middle of night. Fmu ?? Make positive. I'm. List ha.

All that matters, as far as I know, is that the O day temp rise begins an overall rise, a rising pattern. That's more important than a big jump as far as I know

I see where you say a slow rise. I can see that now. So. Who knows. I'm a mystery. Thanks ladies

Hi guys. I have been comparing my chart this month with last month and although it looks different at first glance with the big peaks and troughs I think that I see a slight pattern. Looking at my temps for the last few days I think they look like they did just before I ovulated last time. Anyone else think I am going to O in the next two days? It would be 4 days earlier which would be GREAT but really need to BD tonight and tomorrow if that's the case and hubby won't be home til midnight :(

If I follow the pattern on last months chart I'm def gonna O tomorrow or today. Fingers crossed!

Fingers crossed km xxxx
Heather I've had big jumps after o and v slow rises and with my 11 month old it was a slow rise going into triphasic so don't worry hun, I think I'm out, all these months of charting and I'm starting to know when I'm out each month, no symptoms, dry cm and temps not high enough at 7 dpo. Sigh xxxxxx

Fingers crossed km xxxx
Heather I've had big jumps after o and v slow rises and with my 11 month old it was a slow rise going into triphasic so don't worry hun, I think I'm out, all these months of charting and I'm starting to know when I'm out each month, no symptoms, dry cm and temps not high enough at 7 dpo. Sigh xxxxxx
Keep positive. Never know what the girl parts will do

Thank you:) kinda odd but I've just been to the loo and spotting brown blood, never ever had that at 7 dpo (I think I'm 6) so looks like early AF for me as cramping since yest too, I've never had less than 11 day lp:( never had implantation bleeding with any pregnancy so I know its not that, arrggh. Boo. Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->