charts charts & oh charts :)

Uh.. What the hell guys. So usually I O on CD18, which has been verified with a few months of temping. This cycle I've been drinking grapefruit juice (noticed an increase in CM right away, during last cycles TWW) and taking Fertility Blend this cycle, and I had a lot of EWCM a couple days ago and watery yesterday. Anyway I had a glass of wine pretty late before bed last night and woke up about an hour before temping but just looked at the clock and went back to sleep. My temp was higher this morning and FF put my O date as CD10!! Luckily we did BD that day but we would have missed out on ALL the other fertile days! Is it possible my O date changed by literally 8 days?! My cycles are very regular in terms of length. Would you please take a look and compare with my previous months? My temps have been all around higher this month for some reason. Ughhhhh. Thanks!

And this is my OPK progression this month but granted only started on CD10! :) they're grouped by day, CD10 at top and this mornings at bottom

https://i59.tinypic.com/295wgah.jpg

Last thing, here is my chart overlay pinned at start of cycle..

https://i57.tinypic.com/2up2xdc.png

And here it is at O date.

https://i60.tinypic.com/4vo64i.png

It follows the pattern of my previous cycles with just higher temps. But it also follows the pattern of my O dates! But my 1 DPO temp would have been the lowest ever this cycle, if i did indeed already O. I have a cyst on my right ovary so I feel that sometimes but haven't lately.. I'm always wary of mittelshmerz lately because of that. So I haven't really noticed or looked for any O symptoms, I guess is what I'm saying!

I'm curious. What day do you think I O'd? FF has me pegged at CD 17 but it looks like it could be CD 19 maybe? Both FAM & Advanced say the same thing.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2732f1/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

melewen I'd bet those crosshairs will move after a few more temps. Just for kicks, what happens if you put dummy temps in closer to our usual post-O temps?

coopergirl316 it's tough to say bc you've only recorded OPK and CM results up to that point. So the temp is suggesting CD19 may be a possibility, but we don't have a whole picture.

melewen I'd bet those crosshairs will move after a few more temps. Just for kicks, what happens if you put dummy temps in closer to our usual post-O temps?

It's telling me I can't add data ahead of time after I put in a couple. Maybe that's a mobile thing I can override on a desktop? However when I switch it from Advanced to FAM mode, it takes away my O date. That damn EWCM I was so happy about! lol. But that was the day AFTER it said I O'd. Ughhhhh wtf

It's telling me I can't add data ahead of time after I put in a couple. Maybe that's a mobile thing I can override on a desktop? However when I switch it from Advanced to FAM mode, it takes away my O date. That damn EWCM I was so happy about! lol. But that was the day AFTER it said I O'd. Ughhhhh wtf

Yes try on the site, not the app.

Mel u may have o'd early just givr it a few days for ur temps to keep rising

Temping is so hard. I don't know how you girls do it. I always wake up multiple times a night. Never know which temp to use. And I just realized that depending how hard you press the thermometer under your tongue it effects your temp significantly. Blah!

Yes I'll post them, these are my tests from when I started testing 9/25 up until today. I'll include my chart too

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 3
I test a lot don't judge me hahah :p

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 9
Yes I've read that usually the hormone will not show up in your urine until later in the day and I've also read that it can be too concentrated with FMU very opposite statements all over the place lol. But I have received positives with FMU, second and so on at different hours of the day. The last four were also not with FMU. I'm just curious as to why one brand reads positive while another reads negative with the same sample. I understand they may have different sensitives but wouldn't one like to think the more expensive brand would have a better shot at picking up the hormone lol.

Noodle I'm the same I wake up at 5 or 6 sometimes and never know whether to use that temp as had more sleep or the usual time temp! Also the right side under my tongue gives more accurate reading and if I don't hold it in quite firmly its a lower temp, my 11 month old has woken for the last two night for a couple of hours so not sure if that affected my temps or not, I think he's having a milestone as he never wakes at night and has sttn since 7 weeks:) still spotting ever so slightly but no sign of AF yet xxxx

Is the small , opk dollar trees? They are very sensitive forme ive triedd a hand full of brands yet i like $trees better i actually got a positive last cycle best time to test is 2-6 my positive was wayyy darker than my c line ill post a pic so u can see what it looked like

Attachments

• CAM04185.jpg
    CAM04185.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 2
  • CAM04204.jpg
    CAM04204.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 2
So my evening OPK was darker (except for yesterday's with FMU, and even looks like it might have been dipped a little long because the edges are a bit distorted) so I think that's a good sign that O hasn't happened right? What do you guys think?

https://i60.tinypic.com/312k3zo.jpg

Mel are these wondfos? I hate em but my opinion is no positive but ur chart states different for some girls a simple faint line is a positive. Tho so im sure that maybe ur position since ur chart has crosshairs

Just playing around with my chart overlay, this cycles temps all seem to be a day or two ahead of last cycle but following the same pattern (albeit with smaller peaks and troughs). Hope this means O will be today or tomorrow FX. Currently on CD16 and last cycle O was CD19. Overlay attached

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly