charts charts & oh charts :)

I'm feeling very pessimistic about my chart today. I feel like I don't even know when I Ov'ed anymore. AF is due today but I don't feel like she's coming. Still have preg symptoms but those are probably wishful thinking.
I'm not reading anything into my temp today as I was awake from 2-5 a.m. and then slept until 6:30 and temped then after only about 90 mins of sleep.
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/290c0a//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

I've also just checked my charts and ive Neva spotted before 10 dpo and that was last cycle before that never spotted before 11 dpo, v odd xxx

Oasis, IB happens "just because".. It's all about that little egg, not a woman's body! My mom had IB with me but not my sister. She also had a miscarriage and an ectopic before me and didn't have IB with them either. That is a great symptom! You wouldn't have any creamy cm until after implantation as far as I am aware. I think you're looking good... FX!!!

I'm feeling very pessimistic about my chart today. I feel like I don't even know when I Ov'ed anymore. AF is due today but I don't feel like she's coming. Still have preg symptoms but those are probably wishful thinking.
I'm not reading anything into my temp today as I was awake from 2-5 a.m. and then slept until 6:30 and temped then after only about 90 mins of sleep.
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/290c0a//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

I think then that it's time you.. :test:

God I'm so bloody emotional right now lol thanks Mel that really helped!! Xxxx

Hey ladies, just checking in dunno y I'm having high temps! Opk was neg yesterday and a lot of creamy cm today

Hey baby rose did you say you were feeling ill? Xxxx

Hey ladies, just checking in dunno y I'm having high temps! Opk was neg yesterday and a lot of creamy cm today

Sometimes my temp is thrown off if it's warm in my bedroom. Are you ill? Have you been drinking? ;)

Can someone give some insight on my chart thought for sure Oday was CD14 it was even followed by a temp rise but then went back down today :( I have had a cold for a little over a week could this be a factor? But then today I took two OPKs one was + one was - with the same wee! I've had loads of cramping today too .

Oh man I can't figure out how to post my chart here :/

Think i got it

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 7
Destiny i agree with dcmom

And yes i waa sick Tuesday and wed and last night i did have a beer lol which i know will guve me a higher temp but prior to all of it ive discarded two other high temps im sure i havent od at least i hope not

I'm assuming that as well Im just not sure why one test would read positive and another negative from the same sample . The positive was with New Choice brand the negative was with First Response .

Will you a post a pic of one of your +OPK?

I'm calling it: I must have O'ed CD20 instead of CD14. I got a BFN last night at 15dpo and there is no sign of AF. And if I O'ed on CD20, then I'm out bc our only unprotected sex preceded CD14. :cry:

I'm so confused, started spotting brown yest at 6 dpo, felt a little hopeful as although I've Neva had ib maybe it was that as I've never ever spotted less than 10 dpo and usually 11/12 dpo. Then this morning going to the loo bright red watery blood, enough to be in the loo a bit but since then nothing, just a bit of brown cm, I'm sure in out and this is af but why spot so early? Temps are dropping so I know AF is on the way. Also I had bad cramps when the spotting started which have now gone, its so weird:( xxx

DC mum I'm really sorry, I feel really sad about this cycle too:( xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"