• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

charts charts & oh charts :)

Ladies I'm confused I've not had a cycle like this, I've had change my chart as AF still hasn't arrived, I assumed when I saw red yest morn that AF was here but other than that when I wiped no AF, still getting brown but that's it so odd, AF is due today I'm 13 dpo. I wish AF would hurry up as dh is away for work on the 27th and at this rate I'll be o then:( cramps are gone too and boobs slightly sore but I know I'm not pregnant, no symptoms, looked like that cp really messed with me xxxxx

Ladies I'm confused I've not had a cycle like this, I've had change my chart as AF still hasn't arrived, I assumed when I saw red yest morn that AF was here but other than that when I wiped no AF, still getting brown but that's it so odd, AF is due today I'm 13 dpo. I wish AF would hurry up as dh is away for work on the 27th and at this rate I'll be o then:( cramps are gone too and boobs slightly sore but I know I'm not pregnant, no symptoms, looked like that cp really messed with me xxxxx

Your temps are still steady though which is good.. If AF doesn't come in next day or so... I'd say test.

I'm confused on my chart. Big dip to just below coverline today. I had real bad cramps last night but no AF and still no sign of it. Cramping stopped.

Sorry about af oasis, cd 10 here dunno if i should go buy opks this diet its throwing off my cycles again i popped in my b6 and vitex today im wondering if all o or not since i have my progesterone cream ready lol lets see girls fx i dont want another 16 day cycle again -____-

Mine is pretty depressing. I had two normal cycles after coming off birth control and started charting towards the end of my last one. My temps were always mid to upper 98s. Now that I started charting, this is what I'm getting. I do have longer than normal cycles, usually lasting 38-40 days. But if this chart is accurate I am 2 weeks late so far on ovulating.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 5
Thanks girls I'm def getting opks this cycle, I didn't last one but I like the head start on o! Xxxxx

I'm getting OpKs next cycle too. I'm lost.

I thought AF was gonna show when my temp dropped below coverline but now my temp is real high. What does this mean?? Am I just all over the place? Preg test was negative
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/372541/thumb.png

I actually just thought that to myself but then again I don't have any ewcm to indicate I did?

I need to buy OpKs

Dreamer you can implant up to 12dpo, that's an awfully high temp for 13dpo! I'm stalking your chart! Fingers crossed xxxxx

Dreamer you can implant up to 12dpo, that's an awfully high temp for 13dpo! I'm stalking your chart! Fingers crossed xxxxx

Ah, your post gave me some hope.

All evening I've been having short, sudden stab like pains in lower right stomach like every 2 min or so.. Extremely weird and I don't ever remember this in early pregnancy or even before AF. It's not painful but definitely strong enough to be annoying.

Hopefully tomorrow's temp gives me some insight.

Off to bed! Nite :sleep:

heres my chart! I was sick a lot this cycle so that's why my temps are so high during the beginning of my cycle. I thought I was 6dpo today but ff changed my crosshairs so I'm only 3dpo now.

Attachments

• ff.png
    ff.png
    104.8 KB · Views: 3
heres my chart! I was sick a lot this cycle so that's why my temps are so high during the beginning of my cycle. I thought I was 6dpo today but ff changed my crosshairs so I'm only 3dpo now.

Aw hope your feeling better!

Dreamer, excited to see today's temp:) xxxxx

Good morning :flower:

Yesterday my high temp was 98.60 today is 98.48.. Very slight dip, still high though...:shrug:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/372541/thumb.png

How r u today?

Mines looking a little better now but Ff seems to have decided I'm having a 20 day luteal phase because last cycle (first one after coming off the pill) was so long. Hopefully it's not gonna be that long! It's told me to wait to test until 27th sept but that's 20dpo so surely I can test the week before?!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 5
Dreamer its still v high for 14dpo, are you testing again? Xxx AF is super bad today, I can never go anywhere second or third day, nightmare! Hoping that means I have a thick enough lining and its just catching a good egg, AF used to be 7/8 days but now its 4/5, it was 5 days the cycle before my youngest so I'm hoping bits still the samexxxxx

That's good comet! I'm happy today, my 10 month old has just started walking! Xxxx

Mines looking a little better now but Ff seems to have decided I'm having a 20 day luteal phase because last cycle (first one after coming off the pill) was so long. Hopefully it's not gonna be that long! It's told me to wait to test until 27th sept but that's 20dpo so surely I can test the week before?!

I would test earlier!! LoL ur chart is looking better!

Dreamer its still v high for 14dpo, are you testing again? Xxx AF is super bad today, I can never go anywhere second or third day, nightmare! Hoping that means I have a thick enough lining and its just catching a good egg, AF used to be 7/8 days but now its 4/5, it was 5 days the cycle before my youngest so I'm hoping bits still the samexxxxx

Eh I was sooo tempted to take a test this morning but I'm gonna wait til Tuesday if AF doesn't show. LoL of course I say that but I need will power. Sorry that AF is bad.. Think of it as a super good clean out before a BFP

That's good comet! I'm happy today, my 10 month old has just started walking! Xxxx

Yay!!!!! That's a great milestone!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->