• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

charts charts & oh charts :)

Lol thanks dreamer! And you are good waiting:) xxxx

Fx for u ladies:) i took an opk cd10 nothing promising or close to + didnt test yesterday might pick up some opks from the dollor tree abd occasionally take some dont really feel like testing everyday

I had a dip today so just in case i made sure we bd before the bf left to work lol

Thanks comet:) xxxxx
Great u got bd in just in case! I can't wait for af to go:) xxx

What brands of opks r u girls using? I had wondfos but never git a positiveit could have jist been my wacky cycles

Yay love this thread. This is only my 2nd month charting but I've become a bit obsessed!

I let out a literal "YES" with a fist bump for my temp rise this am. I'm very new to temps and look forward to learning from you ladies!

Yeyyyy girls first + dollar tree opk!! Thank god we bd this mornigand ill try again tonight were out and about let see if i can ppst the pic

Attachments

• CAM04184.jpg
    CAM04184.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 2
  • CAM04185.jpg
    CAM04185.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 1
Morning girls just took my temp ithibk i may have od. Already but i also woke up with a stomach bug i cheated on my diet last night and my stomach was justnot having it i hope its not that, whixh caused ny rise-____-

Morning girls just took my temp ithibk i may have od. Already but i also woke up with a stomach bug i cheated on my diet last night and my stomach was justnot having it i hope its not that, whixh caused ny rise-____-

Morning!!

Looks like you O'd to me!

--------------

My temps still pretty high this morning .... Just waiting.

Thx dreamer ill see what my ipk is like later i didnt get to bd last night bummer and i wanted to early this morning but that didnt happen either who knows maybe later the bf always gets lazy when it matters most

Well u did BD within the time frame if u don't get to but try to do it tonight!!!!

Yea hoping yesterday mornings has a chance lol how r u feeling so far?

Everything is good here. Just tired of waiting! I either want a positive test or AF to show to move on.

I caved in Oasis.. I tested. BFN. I tried not to test but that failed. LoL

Wth ladies help another + -___- now what

Attachments

• CAM04209.jpg
    CAM04209.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members