• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

charts charts & oh charts :)

It can stay solid for a few days right?

I'm out of town this weekend and will likely be sharing a bed with my friend. That's two days I can't temp :( I'm very tempted to volunteer to sleep on the couch just so she won't hear the beeping. I wish you could turn the sound off somehow!

Every time I used OpKs in the past it would be positive for 2-3 solid days. That's just my experience though

Its new to me lol maybe today wa. My real positive good thing hubby is happy and willing to bd lol lets hope, and cutie who cares tell her ur on medication lol and ur doc needs ur temps lol some ppl dont catch on. Hahahha

There's also a hole at the back of the thermometer. If you hold your finger over it you can hear a thing!

well ladies, I started spotting tonight, so its either af arriving early(6-8 days) or Ib. but I'm feeling down about it. Ugh. :(

Baby rose id get positive opks after id o too, hope you get some bd in!xxx
Dreamer sorry about the BFN hope its just too early, still looking good:) xx
Comet too early for AF surely? Hoping its ib! Xx

Hope everyone else is OK, AF just leaving this end:) xxx

oasis - glad to hear AF is almost done!!

Here's my chart.. Still high .

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/372541/thumb.png

Hope everyone has a great day!

That's for the tip mrs. G

Baby rose you're temps look like that was definitely o!

Dreamer your temps look great!

55, that's hopefully ib. Seems to early for AF.

Thx girls ill b happy with just a normal cycle for now lol slight dip today lets see how it goes and how my opk looks later

Question, ladies.. when you're pg, do your overall post-O temps rise from your typical ovulatory cycle's average?

Dreamer your temps are looking awesome! Xxxx

Question, ladies.. when you're pg, do your overall post-O temps rise from your typical ovulatory cycle's average?

Not 100% certain here but I think as long as they stay high, you're good. Your temp rise looks great!

oasis... Another rise this morning. Ah!!

How r u doin?

Thx girls ill b happy with just a normal cycle for now lol slight dip today lets see how it goes and how my opk looks later

Aww :flower:

It looks like u ovulated for sure based on ur OpKs.. Tomorrow's temp might show the crosshair

oasis... Another rise this morning. Ah!!

How r u doin?

That looks like maybe the beginning of a triphasic... :winkwink:I'm a little jealous, just saying! :D

Thanks girls.. I don't have any more tests in the house so I'm very anxious.

How's everyone feeling??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->