Charts/Ovulation????

Becyboo__x

Reaction score
We was WTT till end may time or june but we started NTNP .. im just confused with the whole ovulation times and being fertile iv gone on charts etc to see but im sure you can get pregnant anytime anyway thats what most say if not using protection.. My last period was 28th march (monday) and i was only on till friday morning (usually its 25 day cycle) , I had sex friday night and saturday .. but now im unsure if i could be pregnant or theres not much of a chance not long after my period?

Im thinking the only thing i can do is wait for my next period?

It may just depend on your fertile period, when you're ovulating and when you've had sex. Sperm can live anywhere from one second to five days from the information that I've found and heard. Try doing the free trial with fertilityfriend and they may be able to help you pinpoint your cycle through cervical position, mucus, body temperature and the like.

Good luck to you!

It depends on your LP..if you're a 25 day regular cycle, you may ovulate somewhere around day 9 thru 13. You can usually tell when you're most fertile by your cervical mucous. If it's water or egg-white consitency (like snot) then that's your best time to catch the egg :)

Start keeping track of what your cm looks like. If it's creamy, you're most likely not fertile, though some women have creamy cm through their whole cycle. It's hard to just go on that. The only way you can tell for sure when you ovulate is through blood tests or temp'ing.

I used fertility friend online..it helps sooo much! There are tons of tips and even a tutorial to teach you about charting. (if you wanna go that route)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->