Chase's Bday Party

Discussion in 'Toddler & Pre-School' started by leeanne, Aug 30, 2009.

1. leeanne

leeanne Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2

Everyone showed and it was great. Except he was so tired and I left things a little late plus it was hard to get everyone together as they were spread all over the property.

So, we didn't even sing Happy Birthday and I had to quickly give him a piece of his cake at 7 as I knew he was ready for bed. He did marvelous with a spoon and hardly a mess. He didn't even grab the cake with his hands at all. Once the plate went onto the floor and it landed the right side up. LOL

Anyhow, I had to put him to bed right after and he didn't get a chance to open his gifts. Poor guy was so sleepy. However, noticed he's going to be a styling little man as I had asked for clothes anyhow :) Happy about it and some spoiled him good.

Didn't get many pics either and most were when he was eating the cake.

2. dali

dali Well-Known Member

glad you had a good day :) can always open his presents with him tomorrow. i found my lo didnt really get the presnt opening thing on his bday , and iu ended up openeing most for hinm anyway. good you got some pics, and the cake is the most important bit :)
    just think next year he'll be raring to go and will open them all himself :)

3. princess_bump

princess_bump Happy Wife & Mumma!

glad you had a good day honey :hugs: xx

4. Mervs Mum

Mervs Mum Doula & Mum of 3!

Wow he's 1 already...where did time go....

Glad you all had fun :)

5. FEDup1981

FEDup1981 Mam of two & two angels

Sounds like he had a lovely day, and went to sleep with a smile on his face! Bless! x

6. Vickie

Vickie Hannah & Rhys <3

glad you had a good day!