Chase's Bday Party

leeanne

Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2
Reaction score
Everyone showed and it was great. Except he was so tired and I left things a little late plus it was hard to get everyone together as they were spread all over the property.

So, we didn't even sing Happy Birthday and I had to quickly give him a piece of his cake at 7 as I knew he was ready for bed. He did marvelous with a spoon and hardly a mess. He didn't even grab the cake with his hands at all. Once the plate went onto the floor and it landed the right side up. LOL

Anyhow, I had to put him to bed right after and he didn't get a chance to open his gifts. Poor guy was so sleepy. However, noticed he's going to be a styling little man as I had asked for clothes anyhow :) Happy about it and some spoiled him good.

Didn't get many pics either and most were when he was eating the cake.

glad you had a good day :) can always open his presents with him tomorrow. i found my lo didnt really get the presnt opening thing on his bday , and iu ended up openeing most for hinm anyway. good you got some pics, and the cake is the most important bit :)
just think next year he'll be raring to go and will open them all himself :)

Wow he's 1 already...where did time go....

Glad you all had fun :)

Sounds like he had a lovely day, and went to sleep with a smile on his face! Bless! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->