Chat Room

aww darling,i suppose a lot are sorting out dinner etc ,thats what im supposed to be oing but i nee to list stuff on ebay first. you need to drum in some more members form your time zone t make it fairer on you xxxxxx

Plus don;t ask Lou to go in she goes to the wrong chatroom :roll: :lol:

Wobbles said:
Plus don;t ask Lou to go in she goes to the wrong chatroom :roll: :lol:

you're not going to let me forget that are you,in future when pissed im going to make sure ivegot the rigt page up before i start drinking :oops:

How the heck did Lou end up on a diff room???? :?

for some reason i ended up in pf's chat room(thought it looked different) and was there posting a load of crap talking to myself and cabbaging newbies brains over there :oops: only did i realise when charls said i wasnt in the room and they were all there and i looked at my address bar that i was in wrong place :oops:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Just choked on coffeee, what are you like!!!

Have you got it on your faves bar???

Oh you silly bugger thats just too funny for words

Lou was on about how she was in chat on her own with one person an to go in - I went in there was 3 people & no Lou infact they said she hadn't been in at all!!!

Lou then MSN'ed me & said "I am" it was like erm no love ya not :lol: She was on another forum chatroom :ninja:

loulou1980 said:
for some reason i ended up in pf's chat room(thought it looked different) and was there posting a load of crap talking to myself and cabbaging newbies brains over there :oops: only did i realise when charls said i wasnt in the room and they were all there and i looked at my address bar that i was in wrong place :oops:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->