*~* CHAT THREAD *~* BabyandBump Secret Santa 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovely idea!!! Although slightly offended as I have picked that wall paper myself.

LMAO not really, reminds me of shirts my mum used to buy my little brother in the 80's when he was 3 or 4 and had no choice poor boy

Jesus thought you being serious then...
until i read on!! x

Anyone whos not appeared on the list yet plelase be patient with me - Had rather a shitty few days.

x

I'm so excited, and i just cant hide it :happydance: christmas sooon!

Items you collect – I used to collect pigs and now trying to build up a collection of sheep for Tabs!

Please tell me you mean real ones?! I'm picturing you surrounded by hundreds or animals now...and if you are I really will be on your doorstep with my tent tomorrow :rofl: x

Damn, can't believe I never seen this thread before, and I've missed the boat :(

oOoo its getting close :) i am so excited i cant wait to see who i get to spoil this year i love this forum and my girls.. u girls are all amazing :)

I hope my partner doesn't mind store bought and hand crafted items. Im trying to make everyone in my family at least one hand made item for christmas... wheee can't wait only what... just over a day now until we get our secret santa partner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->