chat thread?

I don't understand how some people can be like that, but then again I don't know them and their past.

Yeah, it really makes me mad.

Hey, what did early contractions feel like for you? With these all day long weak cramps I have been having I can't tell whats what anymore, lol. But besides those cramps, every now and then I will get a cramp that starts in my lower back and wraps around to my hips, and also get a pain that feels like LO moved really sharply then my whole tummy goes hard. :shrug:. I bet even with all these signs I will go over (if she is anything like her daddy! lol stubborn!)

I don't understand how some people can be like that, but then again I don't know them and their past.

My OH little sister yells at her almost 3 year old to shut the f___ up on occasion and yells at him for crying. I hate going over there because I just want to yell at her about how she takes care of him. She doesn't teach him wrong from right so he tears up OH's moms house and I just worry about him in the future. My OH's mom raised 4 kids all on her own, and raised them well, so I don't get why she acts that way with her kids (she has 2 now...doesn't yell at the baby....yet, but lets her cry much longer than she should). OH is wonderful with his daughter, and his older sis is an amazing mom, so idk what happened with her. :shrug:. I know she loves her kids, but she needs to learn to show it better.

Yeah that is kinda weird. I know I will never cuss at my child well I might when they are like 20 and they cuss at me haha, but that is differnt.

Yeah that is kinda weird. I know I will never cuss at my child well I might when they are like 20 and they cuss at me haha, but that is differnt.

Well because of her he has already learned the words bitch, fuck, shit, and the n word! :nope:

Oh my! Kids should not know those words! I didn't even start to say stuff like that until like 7th grade haha and even then it was like once in a blue moon.

I know, it makes me really sad for him, hes such a sweet little boy and can be so much better than that. OH tries his hardest to be a dad to him since he doesn't have one, and OH is the only other male in the house.

wow thats crazy, and my early contractions felt like really bad period cramps

Well that is really nice of your OH.

Oh gosh I am watching Teen Mom and Amber just went CRAZY!! She needs some anger mangement!!!

Amber always goes crazy. Her expectations are WAY to high, and I think shes mentally unstable. Half the time Gary hasn't even done anything and she yells at him.

She really is unstable. I kinda feel bad for Gary even though he can help more.

I hate amber. she needs help,she can`t put the blame on Gary all the time!

woah wats happening here? i cant be bothered reading through the 10 pages that have appeared since i went to bed last night!

Haha I honestly don't know. We talked about so much, and I don't want to go back lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->