chat thread?

gah and i just flicked the telly on and the great british bake off is on! More food :argh:

what do u have to cook?? and are u in the mood to cook or jus summat quick??

I'm feeling the chinese take away.. :winkwink:
talk to you later girlies!
I might get back on later when OH's gone home
xx

Ugh, I kinda hate being home and off work, lol. I am SO BORED!!! I've already cleaned and organized (and re-organized) ALL of Arianna's stuff, and I hate just sitting around watching TV, lol.

I was thinking either cereal or a frozen pizza I can just stick in the oven lol

Ugh, I kinda hate being home and off work, lol. I am SO BORED!!! I've already cleaned and organized (and re-organized) ALL of Arianna's stuff, and I hate just sitting around watching TV, lol.

same here but i'm too lazy and disorganised to clean and organize things:dohh: bubs room is a tip atm..xx

pizza is good....
i washed lil ones clothes, covers everything a couple of weeks ago wish i hadn't now
x

god i'm dreading the washing everything. Although i'm looking forward to all my lil packages arriving, i ordered loads of baby bits today, got my aiden & anais swaddling blankets :happydance: for some reasons i'm ridiculously excited about those. I'm getting the bouncer and baby bath tomorrow :)..xx

i'm gna have to go girls. OH wants some attention. i'm pretty sure i'll be on tomorrow!..xx

It is so weird saying Goodnight at this time( in my time zone), but Goodnight

god i'm dreading the washing everything. Although i'm looking forward to all my lil packages arriving, i ordered loads of baby bits today, got my aiden & anais swaddling blankets :happydance: for some reasons i'm ridiculously excited about those. I'm getting the bouncer and baby bath tomorrow :)..xx

I loved washing and folding everything! Its all so cute :D. Arianna has more clothes than I have ever had, lol. I know its partly because I worked at a baby clothing store up til I was 37 weeks so she's got half the stuff in that store, lol.

ive only got basics like vests and all in ones due to a yellow bump but even now they have taken over my room x

She really only has basic things too. Cotton pants and onesies/vests, I've really only bought her one special occasion outfit for Thanksgiving since I have no idea what size she will be for any other Holiday coming up.

I bought a ton of stuff for all sizes lol. Mostly because there was a yard sale by my house of ALL little girl clothes. Nothing stained. Everything was anywhere between $1-$3 so that was nice. Also there was a big sale at a baby store right when I found out that I was having a girl so that was nice.

the only proper outfits i have for them are white and unisex anyway

rite im off for my dinner speak to you all tomorrow night

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back