chat thread?

ive not got alot yet, but i've got my baby shower on sunday so im waiting to see what i get then and if there are any other bits i need to get then i'll get them myself afterwards, i just don't want to end up with hundreds of white for my LO, im going with the basics and thats it until he/she arrives then im going to go mad shopping when i know what sizes he/she will need and whether i am buying boys or girls clothes hehe

so much for coming back :dohh:
OH just left and I'm knackered
talk to you later girls :)
good night!
xx

good, my moms chihauhua is living with me, (she breeds them) and this is her girls first heat, so she is staying with me away from the males, haha
BUT my female pug is in heat too, so i hope everyone get along lol

Ha that's funny. I have never seen a yappy pug lol. My does are really yappy and I am so not used to it. We have had them for like a little over a year and the dog we had before them never barked once in his whole life lol.

i wish I could say that about my dog, she barks at EVERYTHING! the apartment next to me just got a dog, so every time she heres the other dog move she freaks out!! its driving me insane.

Yeah I know what you mean. The people across the street from me just brought in a dog recently and they bark everytime that dog barks. My neighbors always want to do something to set off my dogs. If it's not their dog, it is them talking really loud and yelling, or them setting off fire crackers. We always have problems with them and it seems like every couple of months it is new people living there.

ugh ,that sounds awful, i always think my neighbor must think I'm super load, between me,quin crying and the dog barking haha
hes really nice tho! he jst gave me a toy truck for quin while he was taking the trash out, then i went to take me garbage out , and he already did it, i was like :happydance: haha

Aww that is really nice. The people around me keep to themselves. One neighbor is really nice but they are old so we don't see them much

Hey there!!

Some of my neighbors are really strange, lol. Most are nice though. But our next door neighbors constantly yell at each other and their kids (2 of whom are autistic so they cant really help how they act) but the lady keeps having kids...they have never spoken to anyone on the street, but we can always hear them fighting.

Yeah, I feel really bad for them, its one thing to scold them but she just YELLS at them. Tells them to shut up, sit down, etc etc. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->