Cheap 25miu tests??? Quick question :)

xxxjessxxx

MC 02/05/11. Hope for BFP
Reaction score
Hello Lovely Ladies

So I have a cheap 25miu dip test, and I was wondering is there always a fainitest of faintest of lines/shadow of where the line should be?
OH said he can see a shadow too - but it's sooo faint, you have to strain your eyes, but once you see it and know where it is, you can see it a lot easier.
It was seen within 5 minutes, but I was just curious -please help
I just took it, but it wasn't my first morning urine, it was very diluted urine, and it's a 25miu test that's only supposed to be taken after the first day of your missed period, not at 10dpo :haha:
So is there always a faint shadow/line where it should come up? x x

I am not sure without seeing it myself but I say you get a FRER and use FMU in the morning! Fingers Crossed for you!

No I have taken alot of internet tests and i've never had a shadow, Give it a couple hours and test again, Do you have any Frer or equate tests?

Hey jess,

Was just about to pm you when I saw this post! I got my first BFP yesterday on an ic... Got a darker line this morning on another ic... Then got a great line on a frer this afternoon!!! Soooooo pleased Bt nervous as it's early days and wasn't meant to get AF until roughly Saturday!!!
The ic worked out ok for me. I've got 20 off eBay that tests at 10miu! I think a frer tests at around the same amount so they're super sensitive. I have loads if you want me to send you some?
If youre getting a faint line at 25miu that's great though. You'd probably get a great line with a frer. Good luck and fingers crossed. We could be bump buddies x x

I am not sure without seeing it myself but I say you get a FRER and use FMU in the morning! Fingers Crossed for you!

I would post a pic but it is honestly THAT faint I don't think you'd be able to see it :haha: I was going to get one today but OH persuaded me not to and said may as well just wait to see if AF shows or not! x x

No I have taken alot of internet tests and i've never had a shadow, Give it a couple hours and test again, Do you have any Frer or equate tests?

Oh right, not even the faintest of faintest lines? You honestly have to strain your eyes at first :L :haha: Erm no I dont have any, was going to get some but didn't :dohh: x x

Boots are doing 2 x frer for around £10 at the moment :winkwink:

Goodluck x x

Hey jess,

Was just about to pm you when I saw this post! I got my first BFP yesterday on an ic... Got a darker line this morning on another ic... Then got a great line on a frer this afternoon!!! Soooooo pleased Bt nervous as it's early days and wasn't meant to get AF until roughly Saturday!!!
The ic worked out ok for me. I've got 20 off eBay that tests at 10miu! I think a frer tests at around the same amount so they're super sensitive. I have loads if you want me to send you some?
If youre getting a faint line at 25miu that's great though. You'd probably get a great line with a frer. Good luck and fingers crossed. We could be bump buddies x x

Oh hunny I am soooooo happy for you!!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :hugs:
Woohooo lucky you my love!! Aww I'm soo happy for you :)
That would be great if you honestly wouldn't mind? As atm I can't get hold of any more and this shadow is itching at me soo much!! :shrug:
Yeah I can see a line not sure if there's any colour though, and I read it in the time limit - it's just soooooooooo faint it's unbelievable!
Aww that would be great wouldn't it!! :D x x :hugs: Congratulations again my lovely!! :flower:

No problem. Just pm me your address and I'll pop some in the post this evening so they're in first post tomorrow. I think I got 20 for about
£4 on eBay and they've been lucky for me so FX for you too would be great if we both got out BFPs on the same month!!! X x

aww thats ded nice i hope its ur bfp jess u had any symptoms?

aww thats ded nice i hope its ur bfp jess u had any symptoms?

Thankyou deary :) Erm all in all I've had (sorry if TMI) sore, bigger, heavier boobs, pronounced veins and montgomery tubercles on one nipple, sharp pains in them occasionally. Very noticable mood swings, one minute crying the next laughing. I kept having hot flashes, and yesterday when I saw my mother she said I looked rather red and hot. Diarrheao twice. Very lotiony white cm. Cramps. Mild bachache yesterday, and that's all I can really remember I think, except these last three days a lot of symptoms have faded but I've also been told that can be a positive sign :shrug: x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->