Cheap maternity clothes ;)

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by Jadeyydoe, Dec 12, 2009.

1. Jadeyydoe

Jadeyydoe Guest

Hey I was searching ebay for a maternity dress for christmas and gave in and decided to google.
    Asos have some great maternity clothes on sale not just dresses I've already ordered 2 tops and a pair of jeans and at the moment only spend £18! :)
    The dress that I'm likely to go for is £10 which is cheaper than all the ones on ebay anyway :thumbup:
    heres link for anyone else who wants to have a go https://www.asos.com/Women/Clearanc...cid=6413#parentID=-1&pge=0&pgeSize=20&sort=-1

ohh also just found bootcut maternity jeans for £4 in size 8 only now and a maternity top saying "it started with a kiss" for £5 in new look :)
    https://www.newlook.co.uk/women/sale/sale_maternity/ProductList.aspx
    although new look isn't letting me order anything, unsure if it will work on you lot :)
    god damn my legs being too short for those jeans :(

and again editing because PEACOCKS HAVE A WEBSITE!
    https://www.peacocks.co.uk/Womenswear/Maternity/Maternity_Tops

2. Dinks

Dinks Well-Known Member

Thanks for the link. I want a fitted black stretchy top for NYE but can't find one anywhere that doesn't resemble a tent! I have a lovely Coast top, but it is coming to the end of it's stretch now and I don't think it will make it to NYE!
    I have just found one of ASOS...I think I love you! lol

Now I've found a nicer one than the first one....now I have decisions to make!!

3. Jadeyydoe

Jadeyydoe Guest

haha I've been trying to find a dress to decide on for ages I've finally decided on one and they dont take paypal!! D:

4. hayley_willis

hayley_willis Well-Known Member

I have been using ASOS for years so only natural that I am going to stock up on maternity clothes from there, love the site and the quality of the clothes, already ordered a cute shirt and cardigan to wear with maternity leggins for when I expand.

Just because your pregnant doesn't mean you can't work it ;) xx

5. Jadeyydoe

Jadeyydoe Guest

I have never bought from them before I'm hoping their clothes are good quality otherwise I've just wasted £26 :haha:

6. Dinks

Dinks Well-Known Member

and me £40. It's been an expensive day! I have bought stuff in 2 sizes though so I also hope their returns system is a good one!

7. Jadeyydoe

Jadeyydoe Guest

ohh whatcha buy? :D

8. 05wilkesm

05wilkesm Guest

Thanks for the link hun!
    i just bought a pair of those jeans from newlook haha!
    xx

9. ilovecocopops

ilovecocopops Well-Known Member

asos returns are really good. But i find the quality of their clothes is pretty poor. The fabric is often really cheepy and thin. I bought a few maternity dresses from there that were 'ok' lets say! but my mum got me a black top and that was good so i guess its pot luck!!