Cheapie test (update on page 5!)

Yep looks like a BFP to me too hun, Congratulations

I had what felt like AF cramps last night too, was a bit worried but makes sense that there will be activity down there with all the baby making going on.

Superdrug own HPT are really sensitive seemingly

Well done xx

Thanks everyone :hugs:

OH and I are going to check with a CB digital tomorrow. I'm a little scared as AF cramps continue and my boobs haven't grown at all.

In a few hours we'll have a BFP or a BFN. Scary stuff! x

Oh babe! I'm so so pleased for you! It looks BFP to me! x x x x x x x

Your boobs don't get huge the moment you get pregnant...mine never really hurt and I only noticed them getting bigger maybe at 6-8 weeks! You are pregnant!

your preggo hun and there was you worring silly billy xxxxxx

Hi guys,

I wasn't going to test this morning because I'm sure AF is coming (cramps and 'period smell' when I go to the toilet) but when I saw this mornings temp (on the day AF due) I thought I may as well use my last cheapie test. I have tested on and off since 10DPO and each has been a BFN. This morning was the first time I have used FMU. Not sure what to make of it as it is just a cheapie test (3 tests for £1).

Any thoughts?

I won't get the champaign out just yet. AF cramps continue. x

https://img10.imageshack.us/img10/1657/hpt1.jpg
(Photo taken 5 minutes after test conducted, as per instructions).

The box:

https://img5.imageshack.us/img5/9291/hpt2.jpg

thats what my ic looked like this morning and i got my bfp today!!!xxx

Congratulations!!! I'd say there is a baby in there!!! :wohoo:
PS i may have told you this arleady (cant remember LOL :dohh: but i was unable to get a nice :bfp: on the internet cheapies until about the day the :witch: was due. I did, however, get a :bfp: on the Clearblue- Digi at 10 DPO!)

CONGRATS!!!! Have a H&H 9 months dear!!! hope to be joining you soon!!! :happydance:

Wow congrats hunnie you've got your bfp, so chuffed for you, can't wait to see tomorrows test!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->