Cheapy fleece nappy liners

F

FemmeEnceinte

https://www.thenappywrapstore.co.uk/index.php?act=viewCat&catId=3

68p for 10 (bogof from 68p for 5) and free postage. That might just be cheaper than making them yourself! :thumbup:

Bargain! Way cheaper than the ones I made myself, makes you wonder why I bothered! Just got some more though :D

Fab stuff! Thanks! Wonder what colours etc. we'll get? :) Anyone fancy swapping if I get girly ones and you get boyish ones at all? :D

:lol:

They do really cheap fleece wipes too! Lots of wee bargains!

Aha! Got a message asking whether I'd like girl or boy colours - excellent! Makes no sense how cheap these are!!! :D

Can I just check if you would use these as just a liner or if they can be used as extra insert/booster pads?

Sorry new to this!

Thanks.

Marie

No they're just liners, they don't hold anything, just wick moisture way from LO's bum and attemp to stop poo getting on the nappy but I always find it gets on the nappy anyway. Boosters and Inserts and thicker and longer and although it would be great I don't think you'd get 10 for 68p :haha: they tend to start at around £3 mark new for microfibre then you can alsoo get hemp and bamboo and a few others I think, although those seem to be the main ones x

looks like the bogof ended... still miles cheaper than ebay!

Thanks I ordered 3 packs for £2.55 (15 liners) and no postage fees

Thank you again for this! I got mine in the post this morning :dance:
They must've made a loss as the postage cost for them was £1.41!
I went for the BOGOF 5 Pot Luck in boy colourway and I received two leopard print liners (I'm not personally an animal print fan, so these are going in my scraps bag!), two blue with footballs on, two rainbow, two random alphabet and animal pattern, two light yellow, 1 vehicles on black, two navy blue, 1 snowman print on light blue and 1 sheep print on twilight blue :dance:
Also got a very amusing promo item which looks like a pen but oh no - it is a screwdriver! Because that's what I associate nappies with...is screwdrivers....?!
Love it! Bargain! Thank you again! :thumbup: :flower:

How cute! That is quite a loss, maybe that's why it ended? Also, maybe it was a promotional thing?

Must've been :huh:
I just counted them up and there are 15...so they even sent me extra! Madness! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->