Cheapy fleece nappy liners

Ive not got mine yet.. :(
also im sure you could swap the animal print ones with someone!

enola, I have plain white fleece liners I would more than happily swap for the animal print ones if you hate them? I LOVE animal print...my poor child...haha.
Not got my ones yet either *bounces around*

I got a screwdriver with mine too, how bizarre!!

i got some today too, although i seem to have a pen rather than a screwdriver.. although maybe i just haven't found the screwdriving part !

i got some today too, although i seem to have a pen rather than a screwdriver.. although maybe i just haven't found the screwdriving part !

Unscrew the top of it!

It was just the top of the pen, where you'd usually find the bit to click down to make the nib come up. Does yours actually write? Maybe you did get a proper pen! :lol:

how do these ppl make £ - mine are still to arrive but I got an email today saying my order had completed so hopefully any day!

Im still waiting too.. hopefully soon! And :rofl: at the pen and screwdriver.. wonder what i will get? A fork? :rofl:

Mine arrived yesterday, with a pen... no screwdriver. Took her longer I imagine as mine were custom made wipes and fleece soaker in cow print but that was a review freebie so dunno?

Maybe ask her? She's lovely, am sure she'll let you know what's what.

mine arrived today with a pen screwdriver - they paid £1.41 postage and my whole order only cost me £2.55 - not sure how they make money unless the liners are just offcuts from bigger jobs - very happy thouugh

They probably are leftover material. So is it a Pen OR a screwdriver, or is the pen a screwdriver pen? :rofl:

I havent had mine either.....hmmmm I forgot about these actually!

so did i till today!!

Anyways i JUST got an email from her, sending mine tomorrow and sorry for delay, her LO has chicken pox and they moved house or something. weird i was just looking for the confirmation email and went back to start again and had an email from her!

sure they will be here soon yey!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->