Checking in with my midwest girls!

I was told that the baby "dropping" is something that usually only happens with the first baby. Subsequent babies tend not to drop until labor has started. Obviously it's just in general and not a steadfast rule.

I've heard this too. It gets reeeeeallly old listening to all the doctor googles telling me I'm not even close, when I can FEEL my body doing to work. Had my appt, I'm now at 3cm and 80% effaced and baby IS indeed nice and low. I honestly can't believe I am still pregnant lol! Just gonna keep doing what I have been and eventually my body won't stop it anymore and baby will be here. Its bizarre after being in preterm labor twice to be so near my due date!

Zaya
born 10/08/20013 at 1:13pm
5lbs. 4 oz.
17 and 3/4 inches

Attachments

• 2013-10-08 00.33.13.jpg
    2013-10-08 00.33.13.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 3
  • 2013-10-09 02.21.23.jpg
    2013-10-09 02.21.23.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 2
Oh congrats hon!!!! How is she doing? How are you feeling Mama?

she is in the special nursery at Rochester Methodist Hospital because she was early. I am hoping she will be allowed to try breast feeding soon!! She is doing great though, not on any machines except one with blue lights. They said she was starting to get a little jaundice after 24 hours.
She came via c-section and this momma is so swollen I was able to get out of bed yesterday with help from a nurse and tech. Today I was able to put on the undies they give you. And They are getting me an abdomin compressor belt so hopefully that helps.
I may get to go home tomorrow or Saturday. Not sure when baby willl get to come home though

Crafty: yeah, it was just something I was told by my doctor. She was surprised because this was my second baby and she dropped really low, which doc said was not as common. Hopefully you'll fall into labor soon!

I'm so sore..so tired of trying to keep contractions going..sooooo freaking uncomfortable. I'm now at 4cm and 80% effaced with a bulging water bag. I couldn't be anymore on labor without actually BEING in labor. At this point I feel like this baby is never coming out, even though I know how ridiculous that is.

Forgot to update in here that lil Miss Sophia was born yesterday. Just as perfect as can be and I'm so in love. Ill do a real update when I'm home!!

Aime, fingers are still crossed for you, it'll happen soon mama, I know you're so frustrated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->