Checking in with my midwest girls!

Well ladies, I'm definitely having contractions and damn do they hurt! :wacko:
We're headed to the hospital in about 20 minutes if they keep coming on strong and regularly as they have been. Today could be the day that I finally get to meet my little man! :happydance:

Good luck!!!!!! Can't wait to see a picture of your little guy. Hope all goes smoothly for you!

Awww excitinggggg!!!! Good luck!! Keep us updated!!

I too have been having contractions all day, though not strong enough or frequent enough to take me to the hospital. About 7-8 min apart right now. LOTS of cramping and pressure, especially when I'm walking around. I'm pretty sure today is not the day however, I'm just not "feeling" this is it, but I do feel like they're changing my cervix. That's the hope at least!

I feel absolutely horrible tonight. Contractions seemed to ease off a bit, then I went to work and they started up again. Lots of prrssure like a ton of bricks is on my lady parts. My contractions don't feel like they're last as long however, just more heavy cramping, back pain, and a ton of nausea. I'm soaking in a warm bath, drinking some more water and gonna srr what happens. I want to stay home through as much of labor as possible.

Doc appointment today, I'm 2 cm and 30% effaced!!! Things are moving :happydance::happydance::happydance: Getting tested for UTI, should know Friday, but I'm definitely less uncomfortable today. Just a bit nauseous. Hoping for a baby 1st week of October!!

well, I have had a rock hard belly with so much pressure all day. Then BH on top of that Craftymomma, glad things are progressing for you. I hope Liz comes on soon and shows off baby Laila.
My mom called today and thinks Zaya will come this weekend or next week. I am cool with that as I do not want to be induced in roughly 22 days

I had my 36 week appt yesterday.. 1 cm dilated 50 percent effaced and -2. With all the contractions and pain yesterday I hope I might have progressed a little further than that even. They estimate her to be about 6lbs or so which is what my first weighed when he was born at almost a full 40 weeks. Getting to the point where I am so miserable and just want her out, but the longer she stays in the better it is for her. Still have some stuff to do before she comes but I'm so damn tired and crampy all the time nothing gets done.

Crafty, I think you're going to be the next of us to go. Can't wait to find out if its a boy or girl!

Peanut, any more growth scans lately? Is baby Zaya fattening up at all?

I had my 36 week appt yesterday.. 1 cm dilated 50 percent effaced and -2. With all the contractions and pain yesterday I hope I might have progressed a little further than that even. They estimate her to be about 6lbs or so which is what my first weighed when he was born at almost a full 40 weeks. Getting to the point where I am so miserable and just want her out, but the longer she stays in the better it is for her. Still have some stuff to do before she comes but I'm so damn tired and crampy all the time nothing gets done.

Crafty, I think you're going to be the next of us to go. Can't wait to find out if its a boy or girl!

Peanut, any more growth scans lately? Is baby Zaya fattening up at all?

we had a growth scan Tuesday it was not the full 2 weeks between scans but 1wk4days. Anywho she was 4lbs.9oz. I am so miserable with low BH that don't stop and back pain. they now start in my back and radiate to my front. Doc says all normal I have a BPP scan tomorrow and I have noticed now more discharge. Well, like last night it was thick and almost stringy wondering if it was plug? Doc says if I am not in real pain that I can not talk through and not bleeding and no water break then I am not in labor. But in the next 21 days she will be here as that's roughly when they want to induce

KalonKiki- wow!! Love the birth story and I cried the whole time. Liam is so handsome congrats momma. You look so wonderful. I hope to have a great story like yours.

Here's my little one (taken a couple days ago)
https://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m224/kay8_88/image_zpsbe8af180.jpg

Thanks, peanutmomma! I'm sure that you'll have a wonderful birth story and that Zaya will be a gorgeous little girl. :D

She's so cute, Adopim! <3

almost stayed over night at hospital last night. Went in as I was having blood sugar issues and thought I was headed to Diabetic keto-Acidosis. We kicked it in the butt before it got there. But they thought with hightened BP I was poss. Pre-e, all labs came back okay other than still higher BP. They did check cervix though and now high, thinned out and just over a fingertip. So what is that 1 cm?

Babies are so cute ladies I can't wait.

Yeah, they diagnosed me with pre-e when I went into labor because of high BP even though it was my only symptom and all of my labs came back perfect. I wouldn't worry too awfully much about it if your labs are fine and your blood pressure isn't dangerously high. I would try to relax as much as possible and do what you can to try to lower your BP though. They will probably want to induce you at 38 or 39 weeks if you continue to have high BP, however.

35 week mark yesterday for me. Baby made up for not moving a lot all last night LOL!! 2.5 weeks til they want to indiuce. So, just before 38 weeks. That is bc of my type 1 Diabetes.

Crafty- how are you holding up? any more contractions? FX LO makes arrival for you soon. roughly 2 weeks til my induction, curious if we make it til then or not

Well...I successfully made it out of September as I wanted. Contractions had gone for a week, off and on some days more steady other days. Started to lose mucus plug I believe, no bloody show though. Monday, everything stopped. I've had maybe 10 contractions in 2 days. Monday was my "go" date, if I was going to go into labor I was hoping it'd be at the end of Monday. Baby has apparently changed its mind and decided to stay put. I'm sad I was getting super excited! I see the doc today for my 38 week appt, we'll see how much change those contractions managed. I went for an hour walk yesterday, bounced on the ball, and dtd this morning..hopefully something will kick in! Hopefully you make it to your induction! Baby will be ok if not though, you've made it so far, and they have amazing premie care now. My sister had her twins at 35 weeks and they didn't spend a moment in NICU. Fingers crossed for you!

Crafty- keep us updated, so exciting. Yep, this Friday I will be making the actual appt. for the induction on Oct. 17th only 15 days OMG!!!! I have not had even a BH all week so I am thinking she will stay til she is forced out.
Good luck to us all left and hope Liz is on here soon or I will see if I can post a pic with her permission of her and baby

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->