Cheerios?

B

bv82

When did you let your baby have them? I am so scared of her choking on anything that I am still reluctant to let her try them.

Havnt yet , i have also got the same worries that Ella will choke so havnt given them to her!

i was the same with leeon but i started with rice crispies now he has pretty much anything just put them in the bowl with milk and leave them for a minute so they go soft if u get me x

My Moo loves her krispies :wohoo:

I never thought of cheerios ...might try them!

Connor eats cheerios all the time. He snacks on cheerios before breakfast, lunch and dinner. I would say that cheerios are probably his favorite food.

I started Alexa with them at 6 months-she loves them and has never chocked on them!

I think Dec first got cheerios at about 8-9 months he loves them, the only problem is that he will only eat them dry, silly boy !!!!

I give Toby dry cheerios and dry rice krispies to snack on at brekkie time while I sort my older two out. he's had them since about 7/8months but he has had 8 teeth since then so bites and chews them pretty well:rofl:

I think Dec first got cheerios at about 8-9 months he loves them, the only problem is that he will only eat them dry, silly boy !!!!

Kirk does that too. Won't let milk anywhere near his cereal!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->