Cheers to BFPs in 2-0-1-6!

Is it 2016 yet? Lol, I'm so ready for the next cycle.

MrsU - I keep telling myself the same thing. 2016 will be my year! I've always been an emotional rollercoaster with TTC, I think its really gonna help a lot to just think positive no matter what. Easier said than done, I know, and of course there are down days and stuff. But I really think if I shift my attitude in a positive direction ill be able to enjoy my life a little more.

Welcome loraloo! - I admit I've read Eve's story 100 times, she always brings tears to my eyes. I really, truly admire you for all your strength. I hope you get a sticky BFP and a happy healthy 9 months.

Wifeybb - trying to relax with a positive attitude has to be the way forward. I'm ditching temping and opks this cycle to try and help with that, I might not do them again, I don't know yet. I figure if im in this for the long haul then I can't let myself stress out every TWW because I'll be a wreck very soon! Going to try my best anyway.

2nd cycle ttc #1
I'm still in my 2ww
I have a 26 day cycle (for the last 3 months) I'm on cd20 - LMP 11/28/15 - Next AF should be 12/23/15 - OD was somewhere between cd14-cd18

Hey ladies! Me and DH have been TTC #2 for quite a few years, I hope I'm welcome in this thread. I left the forums a few years back because I was just getting so depressed looking at bfn after bfn. I just came back this week because me and DH are gonna start trying again in Jan. DS is 8 and Autistic. I really want him to have a sibling. DH just turned 40 and I just turned 29. DH only wants to try for 3 more years, which I completely understand. After about 4 years total of ttc #2 it takes a toll on the mind. But we are doing things a lot different this year that we have never done before. All we have used before were opk's and temp checks. But we are starting DH on fertilaid, count boost and motility boost. I am starting 50mg of clomid due to annovulatory cycles, no PCOS though. My cycles are all over the place ranging from 29 to 35 days. AF came for me at 9 years old, so I have always had issues. I figured I would try the ovaboost and fertile CM supplements as well as preseed and softcups. Also going to track O with sticks and temps. Been stocking up on a huge TTC arsenal :laugh2: really hoping this year is finally our year! Sending lots of baby dust to you ladies as well!

Mrs Unicorn, you and I are cycle buddies by the looks, I'm on day 3 now. :) The wait before ovulation is almost as bad as the TWW I think!

Started having red raspberry leaf tea this cycle. My cycles generally 28 - 32 days with ovulation at day 20, but last cycle it was ovulation day 28, and a 38 day cycle, so hoping to regulate it a bit more.

Has anyone tried red raspberry leaf tea before?

Hey sheece we are indeed, cd3 for me too. I normally o on cd13 with a 28 day cycle but last cycle not 100% sure when I o'd was prob cd13-15 and had a 29 day cycle with 2 days of spotting which freaked me out! I hope you get a more settled cycle this time, I can't imagine how frustrating it must be to not know where you are with cycles. I freaked with spotting and 1 day late!

Welcome youngmommy! Hopefully 2016 will be your year. X

I went to the doctors the other day... I have two 10mm follies on my right and an 8x10 on my left. It's CD 14 for me. I usually have my IUIs on CD 17. I'm worry that these 10mm's aren't going to grow quick enough by Monday. I will be so upset with my doctors if this doesn't work out this cycle. I already feel like crying.

Only tried raspberry leaf tea for inducing labour! It didn't work 😜

I'm on cd 15 I think so could ovulate any day but no symptoms and stopped using my fertility monitor when I got ill and we decided not to ttc this month.

When we were ttc ds it took 11 months and I ended up doing a lot of complimentary therapies like acupuncture, specific diets, vitamins etc. While I don't want this time to be as intense as last I am trying to follow the same diet as before although that's also gone out the window now with being ill. I'm considering restarting acupuncture too as I did like it. I'm really bad for forgettingvitami s. What brands do you all use? I've always used pregnacare but they're so expensive so if anyone has any cheaper recommendations that would be great. One thing I'm definitely not doing this time is temping. I only did it one cycle last time and hated it. Found it really stressful and it showed I didn't ovulate on the month I got pregnant so I don't feel it's that reliable anyway. That's why I have the fertility monitor really, to take away the guesswork. Just hope I'm not going to have problems ovulating and that this month is a one off :-/

I take seven seas 'trying for a baby' vitamins. Not sure if they are cheaper but they are on 3 for 2 at boots at the moment.

Hey sheece we are indeed, cd3 for me too. I normally o on cd13 with a 28 day cycle but last cycle not 100% sure when I o'd was prob cd13-15 and had a 29 day cycle with 2 days of spotting which freaked me out! I hope you get a more settled cycle this time, I can't imagine how frustrating it must be to not know where you are with cycles. I freaked with spotting and 1 day late!

Welcome youngmommy! Hopefully 2016 will be your year. X

To add to my weird cycle, I had a 2 day period! with 3 days of spotting, totally weird. Usually AF is 3 - 4 days, with 1 day of spotting included. Trying to relax more this cycle , but travelling over christmas so I'm hoping that doesn't make things more weird!

Sheece - Have you been on bcp or anything? Could be your cycles just settling down after that. But sometimes I think we just have one off weird cycles for no reason. My temps last cycle were nothing like previous ones. Guess we should learn to expect the unexpected when it comes to our cycles! (It does annoy me because it often gets my hopes up!)

So I have an 18mm follicle to work with this cycle. Looks like I will be triggering tonight and my IUI will be Wednesday. This means I will be testing January 6th. Even if this IUI doesn't get me my bfp, I'm happy to know I will be moving onto IVF as my plan B for January. Here's to hoping I don't have to go that far.

Fingers crossed! :dust:

Good luck Hope! :flower:

Mrs Unicorn - I went off BCP in 2011, it did take a good year for my cycles to get back to normal after that but they've been consistently 28 - 31 days from then. I think my body just knew we had started TTC and decided to play funny buggers with me!

Since we've been TTC my cycles have changed slightly each time too. I wonder if it actually does change things? Just seems odd that my cycles were identical (off bcp) before TTC, and have then changed each time since. Are you temping/opks or do you know when you ov?

Good luck hope16! Sending you lots of babydust. X

Mrs unicorn, I've restarted temping in the past 3 months, I've ov'd at day 20, day 20 & day 28. This month I bought a scope type of opk to use as well.

We are flying over east tonight for Christmas so I'm pretty sure that will set my temps all over the shop so hopefully the scope helps incase I ov early. Otherwise I'm due to Ov in the first week of January.

Not knowing is frustrating! Will just have to BD lots to make sure we catch it ;)

Yeah I've heard travelling can mess up your temps, good that you are doing opks to know for sure. It feels weird not doing them this cycle. I almost convinced myself to do one yesterday! But I didn't. With it being Christmas we're away for a few days and then have people staying with us so we kind of already know when we'll be bding so there's no point in me doing them. We didn't want it to be 'planned bding' but we don't seem to have had much choice. Since we've been TTC each fertile window we've either been stopping with people or they have been stopping with us! We're not normally so sociable!

Today was IUI day. Hubby's post wash count was 10.2 million. Exact same number as last month. The IUI was a breeze. I go back on Sunday for blood work to make sure I ovulated. Then my two week wait begins :)

I'd love to join.

After a frustrating December (AF late by 10 days, terrible/unusual PMS symptoms, and unsure about what my cycle will do next), I'm going to be taking a more relaxed approach. With my cycle seemingly out of control coming off of BC (this is the 3rd full cycle off), the only way to pin down ovulation would be temping and OPK's, and I just don't think that is the route I want to take right now. This last month made me crazy, and it just didn't seem worth it.

I read an article (from the Mayo Clinic, I think) that suggested if you are young and healthy (we are), that if you BD ~2 times a week, the odds will play in your favor soon enough. I think I'll be giving that a go and trust in God/ the universe's timing. By that logic, hopefully we will get our BFP in 2016 :)

welcome emma and cpennell!

@emma I usually O on CD17 as well. I think 2016 being a fresh start will be the best for all of us! Hopefully you catch that little eggy!

@cpennell I know exactly what you mean about driving yourself crazy over opks and temping. I think it's helpful but not when you become overwhelmed with it all. It's better to be relaxed because this journey is hard enough as it is.

Looks like I'm joining you wonderful ladies this cycle. Currently CD6, on Clomid and temping. We've decided not to do OPKs this month and just take it easy, BD when we want as opposed to setting a schedule. Also doing Acupuncture and Green Tea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->