Cheers to BFPs in 2-0-1-6!

Thanks Sheece! I'm still in shock. I can't let myself get too excited until the ultrasound shows everything looks okay. I guess after two miscarriages, the fear stays with you. It's so hard to bask in the joy ya know?

CONGRATS HOPE!! :D That is so awesome!! Please update us with how things are going. Praying you have a sticky little bean there :) Stay positive!

@Sheece. I feel like I would regret telling people because it seems like you'd have extra pressure/questions. I hope its not that situation for you, and that you can find comfort and confide in someone. I've only told one friend, who suggested me to the RE she goes to; and I now regret that she knows. She's always asking what's going on, what the Dr is doing, what's next... As much as I do feel better after talking, she tends to ask in front of other people. She is more open about her situation than I am, and maybe she thinks I'm more open than I really am. I try to catch her in private but most of the time it comes out. I love these boards so much because you can talk to people without ever feeling "outed" or anything. We're all in this together :)

AFM; went and got CD3 labwork done on Tuesday 01/05 Going for my Sonohysterogram 01/12; then a consult with the RE on 01/19 where we'll discuss ALL the results of ALL the tests and see what the real deal is here. I'm just hoping that either he can figure out a way for me to ovulate on my own, or that my labs come back where I would respond well to Clomid or some other trigger.. I also got my BBT and have started FertilityFriend - hoping that gives me some ideas and information to process as well. I'm trying, damn it! ;)

TTC is such a nervous waiting game. I'm totally in a love-hate relationship with it lol

Mrs Unicorn - Thanks! Temp went up slightly today but not enough to be O, and negative ferning last night so I'm wondering if my body was trying to ovulate but didn't :( I took my last antibiotic yesterday so hopefully things will get back to normal now.

Mrs Hope - I'm so happy for you :) I can't imagine what you've gone through but I'm sending all of the good vibes and thoughts your way x

Wifeybby
- So far so good for me, but we are only in our second month of trying, ask me again in a few months ha ha. I am so glad for these boards too for that reason, its really good to be able to talk openly about all of it and have the support of people who understand! I'm sorry about your friend making you regret telling her :( I hope she starts to be a bit more private with it all going forward!

Emma I think it's more important to bed before the O! And I really had minimal symptoms this cycle. I honestly didn't think I was going to get pregnant and I did. So don't pay attention to symptoms! I know that sounds crazy but seriously ignore them. There were many months I felt every symptom possible and it turned into a bfn. Hang in there!

Hey guys I just got my :bfp: today at 11 DPO! I cannot believe it! We're in shock - which is daft as its what we were aiming for. Just wanted to say I've not had many symptoms this cycle. The only thing was my skin broke out terribly but other than that I had my usual stuff.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 7
Thank you Emma! We didn't bd on ov day this cycle so I wouldn't worry about it too much. I know symptom spotting drives you mad - try to keep yourself busy. And don't worry about the lack of them - my bbs hardly hurt and normally I get a several days of hurting.

congrats mrs unicorn! How wonderful!!!

Thanks hope! How is everything with you? Your betas are looking good!

The nurse reassured me everything looks good. I wonder why some people have hcg levels in the thousands and mine is doing well, but on a lower scale.

I feel good...sore boobies and lots of uterine twinges. Other than that, I don't feel much of anything. Hopefully I'm not jinxing myself lol

Wow not been on this thread for a while and lots of bfps popping up! Congrats girlies!

Congratulations mrs unicorn!! How exciting :D

Youve given me hope too, we had a break for a night (which turned into two nights) and now ive had two mornings of temp rises so looks like we missed ov day! Ferning was negative yesterday so who knows though, I just want to be in the tww already!

Thanks sheece. Sounds like you are in the tww! Good luck!

Well I think i still havent ovulated. My temp went down this morning and last night my scope was back to fertile. Must be soon! I hope so anyway, we are exhausted :laugh2::laugh2:

Thanks Emma, me too! Another low temp today, tomorrow is CD 28, which is when i ovulated last cycle so hoping that's a goer this cycle too!

What cycle day are you at the moment Emma?

How's everyone going? Hope, Mrs Unicorn, how are you going with your new bfps? :D

Congrats Mrs. Unicorn! I'm so excited for you!

CD18 for me - should be gearing up for O today or tomorrow. BDing every other day just to be sure we catch that egg! Trying to keep it interesting. If we don't get our BFP this month we've decided to switch to NTNP. Just going to have fun until we get a call from the fertility clinic.

I'm doing good thanks. Hpt are lovely and dark now at 14 DPO, af would have been due in 2 days. It's a relief to see the lines getting darker especially as I had some IB the night I found out. I thought that it would be like a tiny amount just when you wipe but it wasn't. So I've been quite nervous since, but have a lovely dark line this morning so I feel much better.

Sheece I hope you get that temp rise soon. Must be very frustrating.
Emma, what day are you expecting af?
Abennion, thank you and good luck!

@MrsU: CONGRATS!!! Yay!! Aww, so happy for you. LOVE the September snugglers, that is adorbs :) keep in touch, sweetie! :) :)

@Emma - Keep your head up! I know the feeling, and if its not your cycle just know next cycle/month is a whole chance. Do you temp or use OPKs?

Abennion - Taking a break and going NTNP for a bit can be refreshing. I'm always wondering about you on here, love seeing your posts! I know you'll get your BFP soon. Hopefully taking the stress off by NTNP combined with the Clomid will be it! Is DH going back for a 2nd SA in the future? And what month are you expecting to he's back from the clinic? Keeping you in my thoughts here, love. Catch that egg! ;)

@Sheece: FX you O today! Let us know!

@Hope: How are you doing? What's new?!

AFM - The sonohysterogram I've been looking forward to is tomorrow. DH was supposed to be off Friday, but had to work; therefore his SA appt was cancelled and rescheduled for this Friday the 15th. So tomorrow SHG, Fri SA, next Tues consult to review results. Just started temping this month, so far pretty steady 96.2 - 96.6 plus one high temp d/t alcohol consumption, one missed temp. I'm already loving temping, DH was pretty fascinated when I was telling him about it surprisingly lol. I'm just gonna watch my temps, OPK and stay as positive as possible. Praying the doctor comes up with a plan to get me my BFP.

Have a great week, ladies! Can't wait to see what's going on with everyone :) <3

@wifey: his referral to the clinic was put in back at the beginning of December and we still haven't heard anything, so we're just going to wait it out (we've been told it can take up to 5 months) I'm a bit nervous going from temping and the works to absolutely nothing, but it should be refreshing (hopefully)! I'm glad you're enjoying temping though, and that DH has been so supportive! I've heard from quite a few women on here that their DHs refuse to go for SAs. Mine will probably be going for his second one once we hear back from the clinic. I'm glad they've got you going through everything to try to figure out how to get you your BFP! Good luck!

@Emma...how did the test turn out? I must say I had the exact same symptoms as you and I got my bfp. Sore boobs, moody, sore throat! I was sure I was out this cycle. Don't discredit the few symptoms you have because you never know!

@wifey...I'm doing okay. I still have sore boobs and uterine twinges. I'm so bloated, it's hard to button my pants. Other than that I don't really feel pregnant yet. It's kinda scary. 8 days until my scan. Just trying to get through each day without miscarrying.

How are you doing??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->